Cha 3: adjusting to new life and quirk

Izuku had lost mostly everything in that fire but now he was adjusting to his new life. He still went to his old kindergarten where his childhood friend now bully was. He was glad Kachan was still there. He needed something to help him return to normality.

A year had passed and his name was changed to Izuku Aizawa. He still didn't know why the underground hero wanted to adopt but he was really happy about it. Uncle Mic and aunty Midnight were really fun to. Helping him to try and forget that night, but he would still wake up with nightmares.

Now nine even though Izuku had no quirk or so he thought, he still wanted to be a hero. He would sometimes play with Aizawa's capture gear when he thought no was watching. But little did he know that three pro heroes couldn't resist his cuteness.

When ever kindergarten was over he would either be picked up by Midnight or Present Mic while in casual clothes. His classmates would wonder if they were his new parents. Midnight was caught Kachan trying to bully Izuku and used his quirk on him putting him to sleep and giving him to his mother.

His aunty Mistuki somehow knew Midnight and talked while the kids played. She said they went to the same middle school which was believable.

Now at the age of twelve he still didn't have a quirk. But he was trained by Aizawa so he would be able to defend himself. He said he practically quirkless like him if he didn't have someone to look at. Though the training was hell.

One day while heading home, Izuku noticed Kachan and his group of lackeys bullying a kid with a low tier quirk. His body moved on his own as usual and went to save the kid.

Izuku POV

"Oi, Deku out of the way" Kachan growled "No Kachan, I'll never forgive you if you do this" I shouted

I braved myself for what would come. I watched as Kachan came at me with his hand. Sparks igniting and his face contorted with rage. I looked at him straight in the eye to show I wasn't going to be afraid and when nothing came out from Kachan, everyone looked at him with confusion. His quirk wasn't working.

His lackeys turned to me and suddenly stepped back "Oi whats up with your hair" one with wings asked.

I noticed my hair was raised and they said my eyes were red. The moment I blinked my hair fell back in place and since Kachan was looking at his hand up close, an explosion blasted him the face.

When I was far from harm I couldn't help but smile. I have a quirk. What made me more happier was that it was just like dad's. Wait my mom had weak telekinesis and other dad had fire breath. I thought for a while why I had my adoptive dad's quirk. It boggled my mind too much I decided to call the man.

He didn't pick up. Must be sleeping I thought. I tried calling uncle Hizashi. He too didn't pick up. Must be yelling at someone I thought and decided to call aunty Nemuiri. I was glad she picked up.

"Izuku what's up" she asked happily
"I got my quirk" I told her
I could hear squealing on the other end.
"What is it baby tell me" she squealed
"Basically I can stop another person's quirk like dad"
When I said those words I heard extreme coughing coming from the other end. I got worried
"Aunty a-a-are y-y-you okay" I asked really worried
"Its nothing okay, Izuku I'll need to have a word with your dad" she said breathlessly and hung up. I stood there sweat dropping about what the hell just happened.