Cha 14: Dads encouragement

Aizawa POV

We sat in Nedzu's office considering what to do with the new information. "Izuku has proved and explained that the break in was a clear cut Declaration of War. The most obvious guess are the villains"

Midnight said folding her hands arcoss her chest. I was annoyed, aggravated and sure as hell pissed. Shitty villains always ruining everything.

"We may know not if their aim but for one thing they are pretty brave to pick a fight with us" Vlad king said. "We may need to buff up our students a bit more and put up extra security"

"The students come first so I will be planning out shifts for you all to patrol the area after classes and to make sure students get home safe and sound"
"One particular student however will need to be constantly watched"

I didn't need to ask who. I already knew. He was top priority on my list. Like hell I'd lose another dear thing in this crappy life of mine.

"Izuku-kun!" Nedzu called for my problem child who was sitting outside the office. Everyone seemed confused. I guess I never shared the fact about his quirk.

"Young Aizawa will be the one that will need the most attention" the boy flinched at the word. Everyone stood and listened. Then finally Yamada spoke up. "Why does mini erasure head need the most attention"

"It's because of his quirk..." they looked at me funny "I mean quirks" "Izuku not so long ago developed a quirk allowing him to develop new quirks. The quirk he used during the entrance exam and the combat training yesterday were just the first few quirks he had developed"

"His dominant quirk is helping to keep it suppressed, but time can only tell for how long" I tried to hide the panic in my voice but it seemed this damn coworkers knew me better than I knew myself.

"If the villains found out that Izuku had such a quirk they'll do anything to get him. From now on Izuku you will always be in the presence of a staff member of the school. You travel to school with your father and travel back with him and not leave your home without him"

I could see him clenching his fist. I could tell what he was thinking. He was fifteen he didn't need babysitting but the logical part of his mind was telling him that the priciple was right.

Sometime later after everyone left I sat outside with my kid in the pristine silences. No Mic and midnight around because they were sent out on patrol. "I'm guessing Almight told you what he wanted. Knowing you you accepted"

"Say dad do you think a can be hero" Izuku asked looking up blankly "It feels like I'm causing trouble all over again" he seemed to be returning to his old self when he came to live with me. When I we didn't know we were biologically related. Be by blood or not I don't regret taking him in.

This kid was truly a problem child. I smacked him on the back of his head sending him to flying the ground face first. Then wrapped him up in the capturing gear and squeezed tight to try and get some sence into him.

"Look here Izuku, I didn't beat my as training you so you could doubt yourself. Your a stupid brat that's got a stupid big heroic heart. That alone already makes you a hero. You can do it and I know everyone who supports you know that as well" letting out a huff I got down to his level

"Stop doubting yourself already" I ruffled his hair and gave a smile that I thought I wasn't capable of giving. This kid was rubbing of on me.

Izuku POV

Dad had been my greatest supporter. To hell with this new quirk developing quirk. I will become a hero and even as much I love my mother I promised myself I would suppress the quirk till my dying breath. I'll be the hero my dad and Almight sees.

A week went by and I had been sworn to secrecy about the villain declaration of war. It was hard hiding it from my friends. They just seemed to be getting more perceptive everyday.

During the said week I had been spending time with different teachers. Almight mostly though. He was just like dad. But opposite. Caring and enthusiastic getting me to enjoy the training. We had run for our lives once though when I shared a secret about dad with him.

The said man chased us while quirkess. Yes he took away our quirks and was playing a cat and mouse game. That was truly scary.

Apart from that the other teachers also took interest in me. Seeing how I deduced the hole in the security system, ectoplasm had been spending his free time with me playing chess.

We played chess furiously getting tied over and over again. It was exhausting. Neither of us didn't want to lose the battle. We had ended up playing different chess like games to see who would win. To the point that he decided to put into practical.

A day after school he took the opportunity to train me. Iida and Ururaka began to wonder why I had been staying back and were asking questions. I was glad they were worried for me but I had to keep my word and stay quiet.

I had been getting a hand on One For All. The activation was similar to Razor Extend but with my current body condition I could only use up to 5% so not to break anything.

Almight if vessel wasn't strong enough my hand and limbs would blow off. I had nightmares after that.

No body POV

All of class 1A sat in their seat waiting for their teacher to arrive. They had noticed that Izuku had been coming at the same time as Mr Aizawa and stayed back later than the others.

They wondered what was happening but decided that it must be a family thing. When the Aizawas entered Izuku went straight to his seat and sat waiting for the announcement the teacher was going to make.

"We're going to have a fundamental hero assessment so put on your suits and follow me" was all he said.

Everyone was excited and hurried to put on their suit. Izuku dragged himself out his desk and went to fetch his suit. Everyone saw he looked as though he didn't get a wink of sleep.

"Hey man you okay" Kirishma asked walking up to the greenete.

The guilt of hiding something so major, the training to be the symbol of peace and the training to strengthen suppress had been taking a toll on him.

"I'm fine, I just didn't get enough sleep" he said smiling a sheepish smile.

"Everyone get in line and sit in an orderly manner on the bus" Iida called. Sadly there were no assigned seats on the bus so everyone sat where they wanted.

Poor Iida was in a gloomy state.

.....................................

Bonus

"They have been at it for hours now" Almight in his skeletal form said pointing at the pro hero and young hero in training.

"Seems interesting" Nedzu said watching the two.

An hour later

"They still haven't won yet" Aizawa asked walking into the room. The other two just sat and Was seeping their tea. All the man did was huff and waited
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This went on for another hour until Erasure Head destroyed the board and dragged Izuku home.