Cha 8: Fear, Quirk Assessment, new friends

Everyone walked out Izuku the last. "Don't you think it was a little bit too rude to scream like that in front of your new teacher" Iida tried to lecture Izuku, but the boy knew about the said man more than anyone did.

"Your Erasure Head aren't you" Bakugou asked walking up to the pro hero that was their teacher. Everyone began whispering and asking each other if they heard of him.
"Underground hero Erasure Head, my brother has told me much about you" everyone turned to Iida

Right now it only seemed as though only three people recognized the man. The sleepy looking terror filled green hair, the one that looked to have a short temper and the robotic one "We'll have a quirk assessment test"

"What about homeroom" Ururaka asked "and didn't we already test out our quirks during the exam"

"This is just as important, knowing your limits will help you to push past them. Bakugou what was record for ball throwing in middle school"

"75m" Bakugou replied
"Trying tossing this with your quirk"

Bakugou took the ball and stood in the center of the cirle. "I don't care how you do it, as long as you throw the ball"

They watched as Bakugou got ready and with an explosion he sent the ball up. Shouting "SHINEEE!!!" Izuku sweat dropped at the fact

The pro hero looked at the recording device then showed the class
"705.3 m"

Excited muttering could be heard from the students "give it your all and don't halfass anything. The person with the lowest scores will be expelled on the spot"

"But that's not fair" someone said "natural disasters that occur are not fair, anything can happen so that means are hero must always be prepared" he said combing his hair back with a free hand. The gesture just made Izuku shudder more.

The tests commenced, Izuku mostly relying on his actual strength and no quirk. He stayed clear of the others careful not to touch them. And finally the last test came. The ball throw.

"Oi sensei, you said we all could use our quirks, the damn Deku didn't use his yet" Bakugou shouted

A grin grew on erasure head face. "Why don't you show them, the new quirk you got" he said to Izuku. The boy swallowed head. He remembered when he was only using the power up factor of this quirk. His skin hardened and turned grey as he concentrated.

In a one swell motion he sent the ball flying into the sky, dropping down a minute or two later. Aizawa looked at the record and showed it to the class '708.9m'. Bakugou cringed at the fact Deku got a higher point. At the fact that Deku had another quirk. He believed he had lied to him for his whole life about only having one quirk.

"Oi DeKu WhaT The Hell was That!!!" He shouted and charged out at Deku. Everyone watched wide eyed when suddenly, Bakugou couldn't move. He was held in place by the white scarf that belonged to their teacher

"Stop making me use my quirk for heaven's sake, I have dry eyes" he exclaimed. After saying he pulled out an eye dropper and used it on his eyes.

After the test, he showed the class their results. Izuku let out a breath of relief. Thanks to his skills he managed to stay in between the top and bottom. Mineta Minoru wasn't very lucky as he was the last. The blood drained from his face as tears began to form. "Oh by the why about the expulsion that was a lie, it was just a ruse to help you bring out your full potential"

Mineta form turned white and everyone went into a frenzy of yelling and screaming. Iida in the lead. Izuku went and tried to comfort Mineta. But ended up sulking beside him.

"You guys can have the rest of the time to do whatever you want, just don't disturb me" the teacher said getting back into his caterpillar form.

"Well why don't we introduce ourselves, I'm Ururaka Ochaco, my quirk is zero gravity" the wonderfully bubbly girl said as she stood up. Izuku blushed a bit then hid his face. The introductions went on then it was finally Izuku's turn.

"M-m-my name is I-I-Izuku Aizawa my quirk is suppress and razor extend" most of the class took a moment to process the information

"Aizawa as in him!!!" Ashido Mina shouted pointing at the caterpillar man. "Ah yes.." Izuku said meekly. Everyone finally understood his reaction when he saw the teacher this morning. "Don't worry" they all said together looking at the poor young Aizawa.

When they went for lunch he was joined by Iida. "Forgive for my rude actions, it we uncalled for, but I am still wondering why you were so frightened by your own father"

"The hell of a training his going to put us all through will make you cry yourself to sleep. It's going to hell from here on out. No one is get as much of a wink of sleep. That is a sadistic slave driver. The hell I've been through...." Izuku shuddered as he spoke. The blood drained from Iida's face as he watched his classmate.

"What kind of life have you lived!!!" Iida shouted sounding horrified and concerned 
"Hey Deku can I sit with you" Ururaka shouted out
"Ah Izuku is fine"
"But I heard that Bakugou boy calling you Deku"
"Ah it was a nickname given to me by him which meant useless
"Ah but it sounded like a Japanese word for 'you can do it'" Ururaka said with a smile

"Call me Deku" Izuku said with a face as red as tomato

"Aizawa-kun wasn't that an insult" Iida said looking down at him
"Ah Copernicus revolution" Izuku said hiding the blush on his face
"Cope?" Ururaka said confused