Cha 25: Its your Damn Power

After seeing Uraraka, Izuku began to make his way to the arena. His match was next. He wanted to be with her but, she said she needed to be alone for a while. He respected her wishes and left. But he hung around enough to hear her begin to cry. He'll make it to the top for her. He promised.

As he made his way, he suddenly comes across Endeavour. "Its you" he spat "but I must thank you. You will let my son beast you with the quirk I gave him and we will all see who will be number one"

He was about to walk away when suddenly his flames go out. "Is Shouto you" Izuku asked

"Of course not fool" Endeavor snapped back

"Exactly. Shouto isn't you. I'm not Almight or erasure head. Stop trying turning him into you"

Izuku didn't give any time for Endeavor to come up with comeback and left for the arena.

The crowd began to cheer relentlessly as the two sons of two pro heroes walked up to the stage. Mic was shouting into the mic relentlessly getting louder and louder at every second. Erasure Head had long blocked out his years to save himself from getting deaf.

Todoroki stood at one end and Izuku stood on the other. Both got into their stances and when Midnight gave the signal, Todoroki was the first to strike and encased Izuku in a mountain of ice just like he did with Sero.

Once again everyone was gawking at the massive amount of power. Midnight once again encased in ice as well. Everyone went silent.

"Aizawa can you still fight" Midnight asked. Her teeth chattering as she was freezing.

"Yeah" Izuku said as his hair and eyes glowed green. The mountain of began to

crack.

Shatter

And

Collapse

The crowd cheered as the ice came collapsing down. Izuku broke free and charged after Todoroki.

The dual haired boy shot ice as the green haired charged forward. Izuku deactivated the passive effect of suppress. He was going to give his all with his quirks and he wanted his opponent to the same.

Izuku got close and was about to lend a hit but, a pillar of ice and shot Izuku in the gut. Sending him back and almost out the ring. He was lucky to use his second quirk to stop himself.

Izuku noticed that Todoroki's was getting slower. Those with ice quirks go into hypothermic shock after quirk overuse. Their bodies freeze. And is the opposite of those with fire quirks who can overheat. Todoroki can chose to have neither of these drawbacks of he uses both quirks.

Izuku knew Todoroki had to regulate his temperature.

"Oi, why aren't you giving it your all!" Izuku shouted and charged once more. Only to get hit by ice once more. Izuku tried to erase his quirk and charge but the ice kept on blocking him from seeing Todoroki clearly.

"What are you trying to get at Aizawa" Todoroki tried to send ice at him but nothing came. Izuku got him. Todoroki waited for the last moment and punched Izuku across the face. He got his quirk back and dodged back a good distance.

"Everyone is giving their all. It's not fair when someone doesn't"

"I can see your freezing Todoroki" Izuku said flicking a finger at Todoroki.

He used his ice to block and to stop him from going out of bounds. The blast from Izuku's finger had blasted up cold wind at the crowd.  And injured his fingers.