Cha 5: Out the Window and Almight

Two years had gone by and the it was the last year of middle school. The teacher came in and began to talk about career choices.
"You all want to be heroes, don't ya!" He said tossing the papers in the air. Everyone pumped their fist in the air, as I also tired my did the same.

"Don't lump me with these extras I'm going the the number one UA, and become the number one hero!" Kachan exclaimed.

"Ara, Aizawa to signed up for UA didn't you" the teacher said. Everyone went quiet and I dreaded what came next. "Oi Deku" Kachan shouted "are you trying to stand on the same stage as me". Sparks ignited and in defense I activated my quirk. The moment he saw his quirk gone he got even more mad. Thank God the teacher was there.

Time skip

School was finally over for the day but then Kachan and two of his lackeys came along. I was busy writing in my hero analyse book when Kachan took it.

"Ah Kachan!" I said trying to grab my book only to have him blow it up in my face. He held the book in his hand.

"Don't try and stand on the same stage as me Deku" he threatened.

"You can't get in with that type of quirk of yours, why don't you take a swan dive of the roof and hope to be born in the next life with a stronger quirk" he said as I watched him throw my book out the window.

I had ignored everything he said and jumped out the window after my book. It was out of habit not suicide. Dad jumps of buildings all the time and as training he made jump as well.

I heard Kachan and his lackeys call after me. Ah, I forgot they were there.

KACHAN POV

I watched the nerd jump out the window. I not did mean for him to actually do it. I was just messing with him like I usually did. I ran to the window only to see him land practically flawlessly on the ground.

What the hell? What kind of training did this guy have. There was something up with him. Him and his weird guardians. Since kindergarten after his mom died, these strange people were coming to pick up after school.

They looked familiar but I couldn't put my finger on where I had seen them. This guy had some intense training to land like that. Like hell was I going to be left behind by deku.

Izuku POV

Kachan saw me jump out the window. This bad what is going to do this is bad I paled. With out knowing I had suddenly walked under a bridge and something smelled like sewerage. Did it flow up or something. Flushing sound came from behind and I saw a slime villain.

I activated my quirk unfairly and froze him. "What the hell I can't move" he struggle "your the one doing this ain't you" he shouted. As long as I kept my eyes open he wouldn't be able move.

"Do not Fear" I had a familiar booming voice
"I am here" All Might said appearing before me. I tried not to blink but I was so happy. Even though I met him a couple of times. Since he was like dad's senpai or something.

"Young Aizawa what a surprise" he said trying to pat my had but I quickly side stepped and pointed at the villain.

"Haha I see sorry but thank you" he said. I knew of Almights secret normal form. My quirk had developed and now anyone who made physical contact with me would have their quirk suppressed without me staring at them for about five minutes sometimes more. Because of that principle Nedzu made me take a recommendation. Saying "Izuku if you were to mingle with the others you would probably ruin their chances"
It sounded kinda mean but I understood. Though Dad didn't stop with the hell training.

This had no side effects so thank God. Somehow Almight managed to scoop the villain into a bottle and I could finally blink. "You did good kid" Almight said and ruffled my hair. He instantly transformed back into his true form.

Ah... "I don't know why but I always forget that your a walking quirk suppressor" he said and we both chuckled.

"Only mutant types are immune to this part of my quirk"
"Its an amazing quirk no matter how I see it, you will make a incredible hero"

With that, that was all the encouragement I needed.

(A/N Sorry no sludge villain incident)