Cha 21: Cavalry Battle

Izuku POV

The second round was about to begin. Midnight stood on stage with an extremely revealing outfit. Some students sweat dropped as others looked away and the most perverted ones had nose bleeds.

I looked around and noticed that all class A had made it. I even saw Hitoshi. He had his own capture gear. I huffed remembering the hell we went through. We both trained together with dad but I didn't know he was signing up for U.A. I should've asked him if he wanted a recommendation but dad said he could only recommend one.

Once again remembering my once passive effect of my quirk.

Midnight began explaining the next game. She said she new what it was and decided to surprise us by showing us through a spinning wheel on the screen. It landed on the cavalry battle.

We had make teams and then fight for steal head bands that had points on them.

"Of course the person with highest points is the person who came first in the obstacle race and my Baby Izuku gets..."

I face palmed at my aunt's nickname for me. True she was like a mother to me after I lost my mom but still seriously, I'm not a baby.

"1million points!!!"

I felt like like dying. I could since everyone's evil auras as they stared at me. This will make it even harder for me to form a team. When they gave us time to form teams, I tried asking Iida. He declined and went to join Todoroki's team. I wasn't mad I understood him.

I asked Hitoshi, though I didn't want to because he made use all my money. I'll get him back with dad. He declined. He said it would be best if learns to make friends with other people. I told him not to brainwash anyone well his teammates.

I was starting to loose hope when suddenly an angel came to save me. "Deku let's make a team" I fell to my knees and praised every Kami, God, Deity that I could think of offering my tears as sacrifice.

"I thought we could make a team, could we" Uraraka asked

"I'd actually love that, thank you Uraraka you made my day" I let my motor mouth run without realising what I was saying. I went bright red as did Uraraka

"Hey you two, I'd like to join your team" I saw a girl with pink bubble gum hair. She had bright yellow eyes and a bright smile.

"I want to show my 'Babies' to the world and to all the big companies that came here to day" she told us getting up to close and personal

We got to know each other and told each other about our quirks. I managed to find one more team member and was really glad he joined us.

This was how we would go. Tokoyami-kun would be the rider. This being because he could go on both defence and offence. With one for all I would be the front horse and with suppress I can easily suppress those coming after us. With Hatsume-san's gear and Uraraka-san zero gravity it would make it easier for me to move around.

The passive effect of my quirk wouldn't be able to help me with my teammates holding onto me so it was only one for all and suppress. My maximum number of people was eight at the moment.

We got ready and then Midnight shouted go.

No body POV

"And the second game starts!!!" Present Mic shouted

"There are some interesting teams down there" Erasure Head commented

The teams were off. Since Tokoyami was the rider Izuku's team was team Tokoyami. With one for all they managed to dodge those that came after the million points.