Cha 23: Battle Continues

Nobody POV

Shinsou facepalms

Reason, because he wasn't expecting Izuku to fall for that. True it was obvious to everyone that Uraraka has feelings for him but Izuku was oblivious to the fact

Aizawa Shota also face palms

Ojiro Mashirou who was Shinsou's teammate also face palms. He heard from Shinsou that he and Izuku were family.

Iida and Ururaka also face palms because they know of his quirk.

And so dose Present Mic and Midnight who were around when Aizawa trained those boys in the past.

The crowd and other heroes were left dumbstruck.

"Are you an idiot?" Shinsou asked him and let out a sigh.

"Any way it's my win, walk out the ring for me"

With the words said Izuku began to move. "Knowing these boys, Aizawa's a lost cost now....ahhh...I was really cheering on for him though"

"OI will you stop being biased"

Izuku POV

I can't believe I fell for that. I'm such an idiot. I need to break free. Damn it I can't move on my own.

I can see myself walking to the edge of the ring. I had to move. I needed to get to the next round to beat some sense into Todoroki.

Move! I screamed to myself. I couldn't.

Nobody POV

Izuku tried his best my to move when suddenly he felt power course through him. He was looking straight at one of the entrance/exit of the stadium. There he saw eight figures. All shrouded in darkness. It felt as though they were calling out to Izuku. It felt as though they were giving Izuku power.

At the moment when Izuku was about step out of bounds his fingers move. 100% of OFA was used in his fingers breaking it as it it moved. The force created a powerful wind pressure and the pain broke Shinsou's hold on Izuku.

He gritted his teeth and turned to Shinsou. Izuku was still in the ring. Shinsou was in shock. He didn't know anyone that could break from his hold on their own. In the state of shock, Izuku took took the chance and caught Shinsou.

Shinsou finally snapped out but it was too late. Izuku pulled him in and then sent a powerful kick to the gut that sent him out the ring.

Izuku's fingers were broken and bruised. Like the first time he tried to use the power passed on to him.

The crowd was silent for a moment and then cheered like there was no tomorrow.

"WHAT just happened?!?!?!?!" Present Mic shouted

"And the winner of the first match is Aizawa!" Midnight shouted and the crowd cheered

Izuku went and helped Shinsou up

"How did you break free?" He asked him

"How the hell should I know?" Izuku replied with an equally dumbstruck look

"Well it looked like I couldn't best those in the Hero course"

Shinsou felt defeated. But a slap on the back from Izuku made him look up.

"WHAT are talking about Toshi" Izuku said with a grin

"Just listen to everyone"

The people in the crowd were complimenting Shinsou and his quirk. Saying he could be a great hero.