Cha 20: Sports Festival

Izuku POV

We sat in allocated rooms waiting for the first game to begin. I was with Iida and Ururaka. Having accepted I was in love with her lifted a whole lot of my chest. For some reason after realising she seemed to be getting more beautiful by the day. She was the main reason why I smile these days.

For some reason every time I look at Iida, he has this proud dad look. As I was busy chatting and getting ready for the first round I heard my name being called. I turned and saw Todoroki.

It left me in shock somehow. The guy who barely talks to anyone came to me.

"Looking at how things are, I can say that we both may be equal in strength"

This left me and some others in shock. Todoroki was saying I was on equal footing with him? He may think that in actual truth his stronger. I still need to learn how to control some of my quirks. Kirishma has been helping with razor extend. We spared with each other and it seemed our draw backs were the same.

He said I had been going at 100% all this time that's why I had been cracking. After that tip I learned it was like OFA. I need to cut down on the power.

Who knew Kirishma could be a good teacher.

"I don't think so Todoroki" I told him "I may have an advantage with my dominant quirk but the others I'm still having a hard time on using"

"Even so I'm here to say that I'll beat you"

This left us all in shock. "Theres something about you that made the villains want you and Almight has his eyes on you"

This caught everyone's attention. I was mildly aware of Kachan making a 'tch' sound.

"All I want to say is that I will beat you" and with that Todoroki turned his back. I looked down with my hair shadowing my eyes.

"Todoroki I don't know what your thinking when you say you want to beat me....I admit your better than me in many ways...but I won't let that hold me back. I going to give it my all just like everybody else"

I unconsciously activated suppress. My hair stood on end and my capturing gear floated up in the air. I clenched my fist and pointed at him.

"Everyone is giving it all, so am to. I not going to fall behind. If you say your going to beat me then I'll do everything I can to beat you"

Uraraka POV

As I was watching Deku, I couldn't help my heart flutter a bit. His giving his all. I'll also do the same. To be like Deku, to be a hero like Deku. Everyone is training to be heroes. Deku working harder than everyone.

He may not know it but I already consider him a hero. My hero. I didn't realise a slight blush on my cheeks. 

I resolved myself. I will get to the finals with Deku. How that will happen I'll leave to my luck.

No body POV

"STUDENTS START MAKING YOUR WAY OUT" Midnight called.

Everyone started making their way out. The first thing they noticed is present Mic was one of the commentators. Class 1A heard a familiar voice beside the man. Their home room teacher.

Izuku wondered how they had dragged his father up there. He also wondered why they gave the mega phone to an even louder mega phone.

"YO everybody!!!" Present Mic shouted getting hyped in his seat. He spinned twirled with a smile super hyped to see the competition.

As he did Erasure Head ducked and dodged his wild friends swings

"You don't need me here do you?!" Erasure Head shouted but was ignored and drowned out by the louder man