Cha 18: Crush

Izuku woke up feeling terrible. He was in what looked like a hospital room. The scribbling of pen on a clipboard came and he used all his will power to sit up.

On the bed beside him he saw a mummy with long raven black hair. "Dad is that you?" Izuku asked with a deadpan tone.

"Who do you think it is brat?" He retorted sounding annoyed.

"Oh you both are up" recovery girl said walking over

"How do you both feel" she asked already what their answer would be

"Like I got hit by a bus" father and son said in unison

Recovery hummed and looked at the two. The response was expected "figured as much" she said and looked down to her clipboard

"I have good news and bad news for you both" she said. Izuku held his breath. He dreaded what she would say.

"The bad news is that Aizawa-kun you will have permanent damage with your eyes. You won't see as far as you used too"

"I could live with that"

Izuku felt a bit guilty. His dad was now like this because the villains were after him.

"The good news is that Izuku's quirk suppress has gotten stronger. The chances of him developing new quirks have now dropped to a 10% chance"

Izuku looked and the healing hero with wide eyes. The chances of developing new quirks have dropped. He wanted to scream out his relief and excitement only to have it drowned out by some else.

"HELL YEAH!!!!" Aizawa shouted and the top his lungs with a cast hand raised high as he stood on the bed uncharacteristically.

Izuku stared at his father with wide eyes and began to laugh uncontrollably. He didn't know if he had ever laughed this much in his entire life. Recovery girl gave a smile and whacked erasure head on the head.

Aizawa POV

10% is good enough for me. My problem child is out of danger for now. The old lady explained that when he was using all quirks together, one for all greatly helped strengthen suppress. I guess I have to thank Almight for this.

The old lady said that his quirk slightly evolved a bit. People's quirk can still be suppressed if they make physical contact with him but now he can mentally undo his quirk. He can choose who would and not be affected while touching or not touching him.

His other quirks had also strengthened considerably and so now he has four strong quirks. But he still couldn't figure out how to use two of them, well not yet.

Time skip

Izuku POV

I was walking to school. That morning dad wasn't around. He should be resting but Nezu found out he was good enough to go school.

I also wanted to sleep in a bit more but then Iida would lecture me. May be I could ask Ururaka to let me sleep on her lap...."what am I thinking!!!"

I shouted slamming my head into a brick wall. I made a spider web of cracks on the brick wall and sighed not noticing the bloody waterfall that was running down my head.

'I should really get some sleep, thinking about the villain attack and then dad and then why we were still going to school now it's making me think of  things'  I muttered to myself until I heard two familiar voices

"Deku/Aizawa-kun" Iida and Ururaka called. I turned to them and they screamed

"Uwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I flinched, frightened and confused. "You need help" they both shouted.

Ururaka found an old shopping cart put me in using zero gravity. I had told them about my quirk and I guessed they took this their advantage. I was still wondering about what they were scared and worried about.

"RESPIRO BURST!!!!" Iida shouted as I clutched onto Ururaka for my life as we headed for U.A.

Kachan was in our way and got scooped up. He looked at me with a shocked expression only to have replaced with a thrilled expression as we went at Iida's high speed.

A blur of blue, brown, blond and green was seen through the school. We passed our class and all the way to recovery girls office.

"Recovery girl Deku got hit in the head" Ururaka cried out.

Eh......I touched my forehead and saw my fingers were blood red. I looked into a mirror and saw my whole face covered in blood. I screamed in shock of seeing such horror and understood my friends. Though Kachan was trying to get Iida to do the cart ride again.

"Deku who did this to you" Ururaka asked sounding worried and concerned. She looked so cute and plump I feel like just holding her.....

"DIE DEKU!!!" I shouted and punched myself. What's up with this thoughts. I hid away my face and looked away. My face still red with blood but with a blush beneath.

"I see the problem" recovery girl said with a smile. Iida came over and turned me around

"Aizawa-kun why did you hit yourself" he asked sounding worried. I didn't know how to explain I just felt like curling up into a ball.

"It's okay sunny, Ururaka-san why don't you head to class first" recovery girl told her. She hesitated at first but left. Kachan was already gone. Iida still wanting an answer

"Izuku just needs a bit of self awareness and he'll be fine"

"I've seen this case countless of times in my life"

"Is it curable" Iida asked sounding

"Oh dear boys, everyone goes through this. Your teacher did. His reaction was just like his son's. Though he literally rammed his head through a glass window"

"What Did you bang you head against"

"A brick wall" I replied in a monotone voice

"Why would you do such a thing" Iida said with his karate chops.

"His in denial" recovery girl said patching me up. While giggling

"What are you denying" Iida asked

"Oh love this, how youthful, my baby has a crush" Midnight said appearing beside me. Hugging me tight in her arms. She had come to ask for something and overheard everything

She won't let me live this down

"Aunty you're killing me" I told her

Then I processed what she had just told me

"C-C-CRUSH!!!" I shouted my face bright red again without the blood.

"I don't have one" I shouted and began fidgeting and mumbling

"I see now, I will help you on your self awareness" Iida said patting my shoulder.

The determination in his eyes scared me. What he would do however would scare me even more.

........................................................

Bonus

Aizawa's crush

It was just like any other day for Aizawa. He was walking to school when he saw Inko and Nemuri walking together. The two walked up to him who was with Hizashi and Tensei.

Inko was adorable and petite. Her bright green eyes looked as though they could unravel every secret he had and turn him into a puddle of nothing.

"Good morning Aizawa-san" she said with a smile and walked past him leaving him and Hizashi and Tensei

"Yo Shouta" his friend called but no response came. The two friends looked at their raven haired friend.

Aizawa's mind was a blank slate. He walked towards the convenience store next to him. Inko's smile showed itself to him and.....

CRASH!!

Half his body was rammed through the glass window and the two friends rushed him to the hospital. One going at full speed the other becoming a human siren. Screaming together for their friend