Cha 31: Nomus, Stain and Revenge

A/N: HELLO PEOPLE I BROUGHT YOU AN UPDATE. SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT.

ANYWAY I always wanted to see what Izuku would have looked like with some eraser head parts in his costume so I drew what it might look like in my head.

I hope you like my drawing. Drawing above
..................................................................................

Izuku lied in a corner in his sleeping bag. He was tired from yesterday's training. He felt at peace

Like he was sleeping in a soft cloud in the middle of night then....

Crack......

Gran Torino thought it would be a fun way to wake up the kid by landing on his gut. Izuku shot up fully awake and activatemd suppress and chased after the short old man  who dodged effortlessly.

After the morning chase Izuku laid sprawled on the floor.

"Why is it so hard to catch you" he asked as he pried himself of the floor.

"Why are you finding it so hard to use your quirks" the man retorted.

As Izuku getting their breakfast ready he tried to think of a way to get Gran Torino.

Once the Taiyaki was done he served it and the man dug into his breakfast happily.

The old man hummed happily at how sweet his breakfast was.

"Sometimes you just need two things to make it the best" he says

Izuku looks up in surprise

"Thats it!" He exclaimed

He picks up a Taiyaki and then says

"This Taiyaki is me" he says

"Are you okay boy?" Gran Torino asks confused

"Are no, I mean...."

Izuku powers up and then activated in adminate hands and legs. They were shiny black. He also activates one for all full cowl.

"I've been trying use all my quirks at once. I could have just only used from the start, I'm am idiot for not thinking that sooner"

"Food now why don't we try it out" Gran Torino says as starts bouncing around

There was no point in trying to erase his quirk since he was to fast to see. And so Izuku just went with adminate limbs and one for all.

Izuku concentrated on trying to pinpoint the pro. You know what, he thinks, to hell with this shit.

He has seen Gran Torino jumping around the place, he decided to imitate. Gran Torino launched at him. Izuku backflipped onto the ceiling. The old pro looked up to see the boy smiling. Izuku launched himself at the man only to have him dodge.

The two went at it without realising they had scattered their breakfast allover the floor.

"Lets stop here" said the old pro as he took a look at his stopwatch

He wiped a scratch made by the boy with a smile

"Yes sir.... by the way did we finish breakfast" he asked and turned to see the food on the floor and the table upside down

"THE TAIYAKI!!!!!!"

"I'LL GO BUY SOME MORE!!!!!"

In another part of the city, Stain looked over searching for his new prey. Only to find a warp gate opening up to him.

Kurogiri bright the man back to the hideout where they had a little chat. As all went not completely well, someone in another part of town walked with their superior