Cha 6: The Exam and a new Power

Izuku POV

Dad had drilled me once again for the remaining months before the UA entrance exam. With my erasing quirk growing and changing I was forced to take a recommendation. Just thinking, if all the other kids bumped into me or something they would lose their quirk for a couple of minutes.

The stronger the quirk the longer its suppressed. An internal timer was in my head so I'd know when the time of suppression is up. I grinned to myself remembering kachan's shocked expression when my quirk developed to that extent. At that moment I realised I was turning into my dad. Everyone still had to do the written exams together and dad said he had a surprise for me. I hoped it wasn't too surprising. My heart wouldn't take it.

I was good at studying and aunty Nemuri thought me a lot of things, something's I believe was unnecessary and uncle Hizashi thought me how to speak different languages.

I was pretty sure I could pass the written exam. From what uncle Hizashi said, there would be some tests for the recommended students as well. I just I hoped I wouldn't get lost.

I looked at the grand structure of UA before me. This was going to be my hero academia. Be it out of excitement or nervousness I tripped on own leg. A smile still plastered on my face as I pretty much expected my faith.

A tap on my shoulder came, a timer in my head began to tick down and my feet and face never met the ground. My sleepy eyes went wide and I turned to see a girl. Brown her with a permanent blush on her round face. I was speechless.

"Sorry for using my quirk on you, it would be bad luck if you fell" she said with a smile. "Well see ya" she said and ran off. I talked to a girl, well not literally but still. I had forgotten all of aunty Nemuri's teachings though. Then I realised her 'QUIRK' anti gravity or zero gravity. That a strong one and the timer in my head. I thought for moment to get a grasp on how long.

I almost doubled over when I figured the time was probably the longest. Training the body means training the quirk. Kachan was the same with his flashy quirk. Longest he'd been out was about thirty minutes. I needed to find this girl quick and cancel it out.

Time skip

I couldn't find her and the count down in my head was still going on. I was pretty out of it and began muttering to myself about what will happen to the girl. I wanted to undo my quirk on her, I was tired from the exam, what will dad do when he finds out about this.

All of a sudden I hear someone suddenly stand and say something about the robots for the exam. "And you with the curly hair and freckles the plain looking one" I shot up and saw the blue haired and glasses boy. Another scary person I thought. I pointed at myself just to make sure he was looking at me.

"Yes you if you a here to sleep and mutter to yourself than please go home" he said. I was taken aback abit. Was that much of a distraction. "Your muttering and laid back attitude is disturbing everyone"

"My sleepiness is a side is a side effect of my quirk" I told him "Sorry if I was a bother" I meekly apologized

"Okay, okay, student number...wait, IZUKU!!!!" Uncle Hizashi shouted and looked up to me. Kachan looked confused beside me and so did glasses and probably everyone else.

"GET YOUR ASS OUT OF THERE YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE WITH THE RECOMENDED" I looked at for a while. And then it struck I was worrying to much I didn't hear the recommended being called out. But the girl I thought.

"GET down here quick and don't touch anyone!"
"Sensie don't you think that's a bit harsh" glasses shouted "Its okay" I told him. The only way to get down was to practically jump down. That way I don't touch anyone. The timer in my head was still counting down. I decided I'd do it and have present Mic call her up so I can undo my quirk.

I got on the table and leaped of. The hell of a training I did pretty strengthened my legs and arms to the extent it seemed in human. But Dad is like that so I guess father like son.

I leaped off and stunned the whole crowd behind me. I heard a tch from Kachan. I told uncle Mic about the nice person and he gladly called her to the front.

Everyone stared and the girl seemed uncomfortable. "Did I do something wrong?" She asked worried "N-n-no it was me" I panicked a bit "M-m-m-my quirk can suppress other quirks, you see" I explained "I can either stare at someone to suppress it or just a little physical contact can suppress it"
"Is that why I couldn't feel my quirk" she asked sounding slightly relived "I'll fix you right away" all I had to do was flick her head and the timer in my head was gone which meant her QUIRK was back. We both let out a sigh of relief.

I hurried out the room and I could feel Kachan glaring at me. He was probably wondering about how I got the recommendation.

After the recommended were tested I hurried to see the others in the exam. During the tests I saw Todoroki Shouto, we had met before when we were younger but the guy never wanted to talk. Man he hated his dad.

During the practical exam for the other students I could see them destroying the bots with ease. Now that I think about it, I had no doubt in my mind that Kachan would ace this exam. "Its almost time" uncle Mic said as we watched from the tower.

The ground started to shake and from there I could see a gigantic zero point robot rise from wherever it came from. Is that even allowed I screamed in my head.

I watched the students scurry and run for their lives. Uncle Mic was pressing on the students causing them to run faster by counting down. I sometimes wondered if he caught dad's sadistic nature.

Just then dread filled my stomach as I saw the nice girl lie on the ground, her foot stuck in between fallen debris. 'it would be bad luck if you fell down' her words rang through my head.

3rd Person POV

All of a sudden power overflowed in Deku's body as it began to move on its own. He readied his scarf. As he used the strange power to blast himself to the robot. His scarf suddenly grew longer than it already was and wrapped around the giant metal beast and stood in front of the fallen girl. With a single pull, the scarf sharpened like blades and sliced the robot. Followed by explosions as it began to collapse. Deku picked up the injured girl and ran for cover.

"And times up and what the hack was that IZUKU!!!" Present Mic shouted and when turned and saw the destruction he caused he was dumbfounded.