Cha 17: Almight and Nomu

Almight was furious. His co workers were injured and his students were in danger. He was first to arrive and see what the villians had done. He scanned the area and then saw his successor held down by the leader of the villains.

In an instant he was down there, punching each villain and stood his way and rescuing the boy. By getting the villain away from him. He couldn't touch the young hero other wise the jig would be up and the chances of their survival would be a zero.

"It seems we didn't have much information but we can make do by destroying the symbol of peace" Shigaraki Tomura said. The time it would take for the man to realise his quirk was being suppressed was about five minutes. Izuku prayed Almight would be able to defeat these villains before time was up. For both him and time of suppression.

"Meet the symbol of Despair Almight" the villain said with a cackling laughter and the nomu clashed with Almight. Izuku tried not be blown back by the force of their punches.

Dread filled the pits of his stomach as he noticed that the beast was taking all of the no.1 heroes punches.

"He has shock absorption and high regeneration quirks, his the ultimate human sandbag" Shigaraki exclaimed with a manic laugh.

Izuku heard footsteps and when he turned he saw Todoroki, Bakugou and Kirishma. "What the heck is going on, wow what the hell is that thing" the red haired shouted

Izuku knew they needed to get out of their so Almight could go all out, but he was worried, worried that Almights true form would be revealed.

Almight got the beast into German supplex (Is this right?) Slamming the beast into the ground only to have the warp gate open a portal and save it.

Izuku POV

Before anything else could happen, Bakugou moved and attacked Kurogiri's weak point.

"If you move I'll blow you up" he said with a death glare. "And now, Why tHe FuCk were YoU FuCkiNg BasTards After DeKu" he let out a torrent of curses

"This isn't fair" Shigaraki mumbled

The beast began to dig into Almight's wound. I paralyzed it. My head began to hurt more, the dryness of my eyes burned. Acting quickly Todoroki freezes the monster. It's arms break of and Almight is able to free himself. I released the beast before I'm able to pass out.

"This isn't good, we need to get back now, they're cheating nomu get our gate back" Almight injury seemed to have worsened thanks to the monster. I could see him holding in a cough. We watched in horror as the beast began to regenerate.

The beast was heading to Kachan. I didn't want to see another person close to me get killed. Even though he may not know it but I've always seen him as my friend.

I activate all quirks, one for all, suppress, razor extend and the new one collapse. The capturing gear tangled up the beast with speed that matched it. I paralyzed the beast, my skin grey and hardened, hair glowing green and eyes glowing green. The beast began to tremble and scream as my bladed scarf began to cut into the beast.

Everyone was shocked, but I had over used suppress and black dots began to fill my vision, and just like that I was out.

Todoroki POV

Aizawa managed to buy Almight time and at the same time injuring the monster. He had managed to save Bakugou, giving the symbol of peace to begin the head on fight with the monster.

Aizawa passed out due to quirk overuse. That is what Bakugou said and we ran from the clash between the symbols.

"The time" Aizawa had kept mumbling still half conscious. "The time is up, he......l.p.........................h....im" He was completely out. That's when I realized he was probably talking about the villain. I heard of Aizawa's quirk and with the beast that was as strong as Almight, he was sure to be weakened after the fight. It left a chance for the villain to strike down Almight himself.

Luckily it was Kirishma that was carrying Aizawa. I ran back to the fight, just in time to see Almight punch the beast sending it away and out the facility and into hopefully outer space.

I could careless about what the villain was saying but he seemed annoyed and irritated so I listened "Midoriya can't be used, nomu was defeated, the heroes are the worst they cheated....." He began rambling. The intensity he was giving of was bone chilling and he charged at Almight who seemed weakened.

On instinct I created an ice wall between him and the villain and then the doors to the facility bursted open once more.

The teachers have finally returned and I heard Iida shout out for the whole of USJ to hear. We were finally saved. While basking in the moment I didn't realise that the villain had escaped with the warp gate. I decided to go Almight but Cementoss sensei blocked my way saying all students are to return to the plaza.

No body POV

Everyone was accounted for, no major injuries except for one student who was out thanks to overuse of quirk. Thirteen and Erasure Head suffered some major injuries but both were now out of danger.

The heroes were most likely the students who had fought for their lives and in the process help remove some villains from the streets by knocking them out and capturing the villains that attacked them.

Many would say that the future looked bright. The new generation of heroes from U.A. were not only just strong, but bright and have heroic hearts, though some may have other reasons and not so good motives (*cough*Mineta*cough*) But still pulled through by getting each other fired up.

Izuku Aizawa would be receiving some good news once he wakes up but he doesn't know how long that good news will last.