Cha 12: The successor

In an empty bar a bartender whose body was like a dark purple mist was cleaning a couple of glasses and a young who looked to be in his early twenties sat. A disembodied hand on his face.

"It's almost time kurogiri" he said scratching his neck. "Master said to bring back a certain kid" he told the purple mist

"His grandson" Kurogiri stated looking at the young. "I was quite surprised when he said he had one, how are you feeling about it shigaraki Tomura" he asked.

"It's annoying why does master want that hero child" Shigaraki said annoyed "The master wants his quirk"

"He wasn't able to obtain it years ago and now that it has manifested we must make sure to get a hold of it" the bartender stated

"With his knowledge he can choose to develop a healing quirk and heal himself"
"Your right" Shigaraki said his eyes widening "then master can still be here and get better"

"Are we ready" he asked the purple mist "We are almost there. We will strike soon"

............................

Aizawa POV

Almight came to me and I began to wonder why the man wanted to see me.

"Your son is truly amazing" he said with a smile in his skeletal form.

"His just like his mom. Always so kind and caring. The brat doesn't know how to not help someone" I sighed. The kid got into more trouble just because his body moves on his own. "Problem child is better than me that I know"

"Problem child?" Almight thought. Is that what he calls his own son. This coming from a man who got a life ban from several supermarkets with the pro hero igenium and present Mic.

Almight sweat dropped at the fact. I needed sleep and really wanted to have Almight get to the point already. The next class was starting soon. I decided to take a long sip from my coffee "I want to make your son my successor"

The coffee went down the wrong pipe as a quickly spit it out and began coughing. I looked at the man and all I saw was him in his muscle form. "Thats are decision for problem child to make" I told the man

"I know of your fears Aizawa-kun, with one for all it may help strengthen his Supression quirk since its more dominant"

"With his erasing abilities that practically demolishes mine if added with one for all he may become overpowering"

"Theres no such thing as overpowering. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. The villains are getting stronger and smarter by the day. It is only a matter of time before they strike" Almight said as the steam clear and he returned to his normal form.

"Young Aizawa has showed the greatest potential of being the next symbol of peace" he said clenching his fist "I want make him become the greatest hero"

I grinned and looked at the blond. "His mother would love that" I told him with a smile "Be it the symbol of peace or an underground hero the brats still gonna be a hero no matter what"

No one POV

Izuku sat and waited for his teacher to get to class. "Oi Deku where the hack is your old man" Bakugou shouted/yelled

"I'm not sure he left before me" he said tired.

"How is it that your here before him and his not here" Kaminari asked. The doors opened and their sensei walked in. "Good morning" he said and the others followed in suit "Good morning sir" most of the class said in synch. Said for the son of the number two hero and the walking time bomb.