SPECIAL: Different Versions

A/N: Not a chapter. But see this a as bonus. It's a crossover with all my books that I have put up and ones that I didn't and the Canon.

Sorry there's a manga spoiler.

To those that only watch anime or haven't read the chapter yet
..................................................................................

Izuku (This book's) POV

We were a free period. Dad was sleeping in one corner and I was sleeping in another. Everyone was doing their own thing.

The all of a sudden me and dad heard everyone scream. We opened our eyes to see a strange warp gate open and people fall out.

Me and dad's reaction was that they were villains. We sprung up and caught four of those that fell through. The others dodged.

We both had erased all their quirks.

There was about there was about eight of them.

"ERASURE!?!?!!?!?"

Some of them shout. And then I see it. All of them look like me!?!!? The ones I caught looked two years younger and another was a blind girl

Nobody POV

"Uwahhhhh! !!!!! You look just like me" Canon Izuku shouted

"Who the hell are you people?" Vigilante Izuku said taking out his knives

"We are Izuku" villain Izuku says

"Huh!?!?!" All Izuku's and class1A shout

"Are you all dumb or something. No I guess you are" villain Izuku taunted

"Thats it your dead" vigilante Izuku snapped and launched at him. Villain Izuku also launched at him. All quirks still erased. Both had knives. Everyone was too slow to react except...

A feminine hand grabbed both male Izuku's and squeezed both dropped their knives in pain while letting out a pained shriek and she pulled both in slamming them against each other. Knocking both out.

The girl was blind Izuku.

"Wow"

"One of you brats explain what is going on" Aizawa ordered

He looked at all of them

They were indeed Izuku.

The two that were knocked. Both looked like bad versions. There was a younger version. And three female versions. Two goody two shoes ones as well.

"I think I'm the cause of this" neko Izuku says raising a hand

Aizawa saw the cat ears and tail.

"I was experimenting with my quirk and may caused all this" she said while rubbing the back of her neck.

"I'm really sorry" she said bowing down

Aizawa sighed. "Why don't you guys introduce yourself and then we'll try to figure this out. But first Yaoyorozu make some quirk Dampening cuffs for these two"

After vigilante Izuku and villain Izuku woke up in cuffs they sighed at the same time. Then glared at each other.

"Okay start with the introductions" Aizawa told them all

First up was a male: Cannon Izuku

"I'm Izuku Midoriya. Hero in training. This feels kinda of weird introducing myself again"

Next was neko Izuku

"I'm Aizawa Izuku. Hero in training. I'm the cause of this"

Next was young Izuku