Cha 10: Coming To Terms

Bakugou stood there frozen. The boy he intended to defeat didn't try to dodge. "The reason why I'm not using this quirk..." Izuku's voice came.

Everyone in the monitoring room stood frozen as they watched the smoke clear to reveal the green haired sleep deprived boy.

Skin hardened and grey. The whites of his eyes were black and irises red and glowing. Hair raised and scarf floating like razor sharp blades. Teeth jagged.

"Is because it's hard to control" Izuku's skin began to crack and blood began sleep through. He quickly deactivated. His energy depleted. Izuku didn't plan for this. At this rate they would lose.

He wasn't having any of it. "Kachan..." He beagn. A new strange power began to flow through him "You say that I've been hiding from you" he let his emotions take over. His mind had gone blank. He greeted his no normal teeth.

"Everyday I've been training, just to become a hero. To make my mom's wish for me to come true. To make my dead parents proud, to save innocent lives so not to repeat what happened before!"

Bakugou watched his childhood friend's hair began to glow bright. His eyes matching the colour. The walls began to crack. The floor began to shake. "And to defeat you, you IDIOT!!!"
"MY DEKU IS NOT GOING TO MEAN USELESS FOREVER. MY DEKU MEANS 'YOU CAN DO IT'!!!!!!"

Bakugou snapped and blasted an explosion at him but he was to slow. Izuku punched the floor and the building shook and began to collapse.

Almight and the rest of the students watched as the building began to collapse. This must be a new quirk Almight thought.

Ururaka took the collapsing building as a signal and touched whatever she could to minimize the damage. She touched a pillar and with the it she shouted "Comet home run!!!"
"Wait!!!" Shouted back but it was too late. The petite brunette swung sending debris at Iida at comet speed. Using her quirk on herself she floated through the air and landed on the weapon.

That was when she noticed the whole building was caving in on its self. She threw herself at Iida making him float, then went to making under things float.

In the monitoring room everyone stood baffled mount agape as they watched the destruction take place. When everything settled they saw the whole building was gone.

Ururaka had let everything down and was now heaving on the ground. Iida patting her back to help her. A blast came and out from the smoke came a bruised Bakugou carrying an unconscious Izuku. His face was contorted with rage. There was only one question running through his head at that moment. 'How many quirks those he have?'

The hero team had won but they were the ones that were down. Everyone was to baffled to say anything.

But even after the great destruction their classmates caused. They got oddly fired up and practically gave it their all. Almight had been listening to Aizawa and Bakugou's conversation. The boy was the perfect candidate to inherit one for all.

"To save the innocent" Almight had heard of Izuku's past. To prevent more heart ach, to let the smile on the innocents faces remain. Those ran through his whole being. He had decided that the green broccoli of class 1A would become his successor.

Izuku POV

I woke up in the infirmary. My head was pounding. I felt like I was going hurl. "It seems when your unconscious your suppression quirk doesn't work" recovery girls voice came.

I turned to see her handing some candy to me. She walked away after checking up on me. Beside me on another I saw Ururaka. I got worried and went to see her.

She was up and told me she was okay. Her face then fell and she looked me in the eye. "I over heard your conversation with Bakugou" she said

This was a painful subject for me to revisit the past but I couldn't let her worry. I told her about my life. My life before my biological father took me in. The day the villain killed my family. The day my Dad found me.

A stray tear ran down her cheek as I told her the reason why I wanted to become a hero. It didn't matter if I was the number one or zero, all I wanted was to help stop what happened to me from happening to other people. 

She then gave me her pinky. "Lets become great heroes together. I promise you Deku that I will follow you. You have the most heroic heart there is. You can do it" she told me whipping away her tears, then turning red from what she said. I took it and promised her. To have someone say I could do it brought tears to my eyes. The voices of my first parents ran through my head. It's been so long but for the first time in a long time I heard them. They had told me 'you can do it'. That is what my deku meant.

Aizawa POV

I had come to check on my problem child only to find him smiling a truly genuine smile. Tears pouring down meaning he had finally come to terms with his bottled up feelings. It was contagious. So many years and this was probably the first time he was able to smile like that again.

To tell someone else and not anyone that was closer. Ururaka was good for him. I thought. The days seemed to be looking up now. I left the two on their own.