Cha 27: Award ceremony and After

Izuku POV

The whole of 1A looked up to our champions and sweat dropped. Tokoyami stood third, Todoroki stood second and finally Kachan stood muzzled and and strapped down on first place.

He was trying to breakout and attack Todoroki who was barely fazed by his face. Seriously his face was so amazing it looked like he had a second quirk.

Iida had to leave because something happened with his family. Uraraka and I were worried and hoped he would be okay. As Midnight began to introduce the man that would award the winners a shadow loomed over the stadium.

The crowd began to cheer as Almight descended. Saying something while Midnight was talking over him.

He turned to her shaking and feeling hurt as no one got what he said.

Kachan still struggling to break free.

Almight awarded Tokoyami. He was advised to not always rely on your quirk.

Exactly, I'm going to drag him with me to training. I was grinning, sorry Tokoyami but I know you know you need the extra hell.

Then Almight awarded Todoroki. He asked about what had happened, Todoroki simply said that he didn't know what he was fighting for anymore.

And finally Kachan.

Almight thought it might have been a bit to harsh. Hmmmm... I wish I could have put one on him back in middle school..  He took of his mask and we all witnessed kachan's face grew into an even bigger scowl that I didnt know was humanly possible.

Scratch that, no one in this society is a normal human

Katsuki Bakugou

Quirk: Explosion

He sweats something similar to Nitroglycerin and creates explosions when ignited in his palms

Quirk: Super scowl

Is probapbly a quirk because his eyes grow and sharpen more till there's no pupils and his brows are furrowed all the way to his nose. He looked like the literal demon.

Now to never let Kachan get my note book.  If he does get it I won't be able to save it.

Kachan didn't want the medal. But it's Almight were talking about. Instead of putting it around his neck like he was supposed to, he just made do having him bite into it.

I was pretty sure and me and I everyone else were reminded by a very, very, very, very, beyond angry hedgehog.

At the end of the day we were debrief by dad. He told us that the pros will be placing in request to have us intern.

I was worried about our classmate that was absent.

..................................................................................

I didn't know what had happened until I was watching the news with dad. Our jaws had dropped and we stared in disbelief. Pro hero Ingenium was injured by the vigilante/villain who went by the title Hero Killer: stain.

It was a weekend and we decided to go visit them. The Iida family.

Present Mic was there, he looked glum. Even midnight. They were all friends back in UA and still remained as so. Iida Tensie had gained enough strength to get through the day, but now with his inability to walk he had to retire early. We left the four friends to chat with each other. I went to look for Iida.

Iida had changed somehow. During the visit he was distant. I asked how he was going.

"I'm fine Aizawa-kun" he tried to reassure me

That smile he plastered on his face was something I recognized to well. It was the smile I plastered on my face when growing up. No one else saw through it except dad.

I dropped my nice guy act.

No body POV

Izuku placed his hands in his pockets and looked up to the taller boy. Iida was slightly reminded by their teacher.

"Drop the smile, your not fooling me" Izuku said to him with a hint of anger

Iida was slightly taken aback with this sudden change in mood. Though he shouldn't be because he though he had grown used to it.

The way Izuku also dressed gave of quite a menacing look. Just like Aizawa he didn't have have much bright clothes.

Baggy jeans and black shirt with a dark unzipped hoody. The bags under his eyes making him seem more threatening.

"Your planning something and I know it. I can't stop you, but I hope I can change your mind. Just talk to me. We're your friends. Me, Uraraka and even Shinsou"

"We can help you" Izuku pleaded

Iida turned his back on him. And assured him he would ask when he needed to talk to someone. Izuku didn't buy it but let him be for now.

Izuku knew he should have pushed more but he knew doing so would only push him away.

When the next day came, Aizawa told Izuku to keep an eye on Iida.

..................................................................................

A/N: yo I'm still alive (regrettably)

Sorry for the long wait and short chapter. I've been having a bad writers block or whatever. I mean there's school, and the tests, exams, and the all the work they are giving.

😥😥😥😥😥😥 all teachers are sadist.

Any way I'm gonna try harder to update. I'm also currently juggling four books. That will be my limit for now. The ones that I said would put up will have to wait awhile. Though there will be a new one that will make it four.

The fics I have up are

Aizawa Izuku

Stray (femdeku)

Vigilante Deku

And the new one

Rewind (villain Deku)