Cha 4: Erasure Heads Reaction

MIDNIGHT POV

When little Izuku told me about his quirk just suddenly popping up, I had to admit I was happy for him. He had gone through quite depressed stage. At least he could be happier now. But when he told his quirk was just like Shota, honestly I almost fell of my chair while choking on my coffee.

"Oi Erasure" I shouted bursting into the sleeping man's house. He was a corner in his sleeping bag. For some reason I needed to record his reaction so I hid a tiny camera in my blouse.

"Its you" the grump said not even trying to get out his sleeping bag. My Izuku caught his habit and now carries a sleeping around with him. Then again father like son I thought.

"We need to talk" I told him. I watched him begrudgingly get out from his caterpillar state and sit on the couch like a hobo. Truly father like son. Izuku too had been having trouble sleeping now.

"What is it?" He asked clearly annoyed
"Inko was pregnant before she got married" I let out bluntly "What's that got to do with me" he asked sounding a bit annoyed
"Everything, Izuku just called and said his got an erasure based quirk"

I watched the seemingly heartless and cold man freeze. The look of puzzlement on his face as he was putting two and two together.

"Holy Christ!" I shouted as the man burst out in tears while his face still looked puzzled. "Dad!?" Izuku shouted coming from the door. His face confused and concerned. But more tears ran down his eyes when he saw Izuku.

Izuku went to him and tried to comfort him, waving his hands like crazy both worried and confused.

I watched him think then he said "I got my quirk, watch this" he said and we watched him activate it. His hair rose like shouta's his eyes glowed like him. I'm not so sure what happened next but all I could say is that Shouta passed out.

Izuku went beyond worried and called the hospital. I had to calm him down and told him he was just happy.

Aizawa POV

I adopted my own kid. I adopted my own kid. Honestly I was beyond happy. And he has my quirk. We went to the doctor to get it registered the next day. He had to do some test and we figured that he could erase more than I could. Not only that but paralyze mutant types.

"I can become a hero then" he said giving us the brightest smile ever. I was happy though I tried no show it on my face. I'm raising my kid with Inko. I couldn't have asked for anything more.

Izuku was aiming for UA and that was when I realised I haven't told I was teaching there. In order for Izuku to pass the exams he'll need to build up his body. I couldn't help but grin. Sorry kid but your gonna go through a new whole lot of hell.

Izuku POV

I could feel my dad's shit eating grin. Good bye world I said and prayed he wouldn't go so hard on me. Then the naming of my quirk came. I wasn't so good with name. If I choose a bad one, people would think of it as a villainous quirk. If I didn't choose a cool name it would just funny.

I felt a hand on my head and turned to see dad. I froze looking and glowing red eyes man. I was muttering again. He could erase quirks. I could do the same. But I could also paralyze mutant type. Paralyze doesn't sound so nice. Then it hit me.

"Supress!" I stated and dad gave a grin. With my quirk now registered my hell began. Dad didn't go easy on me like I hoped. He made me practice different close combat skills. It was obvious cause even with this king of quirks we were still practically quirkess.

Dad was a slave driver. But thanks to the training I managed to build up my body. I was glad I wasn't to muscular. I was just quite lean.

Aunty Nemuri would complain that I wasn't eating much. Thanks to me finally having a quirk, most of my classmates would stop pushing me around. Dad had gotten me my own capture gear to train with.

The bullies in school would go for the other quirkess kids now that I had a quirk. Either that or the low tier kids. Once again my body would move and I'd use the capture gear against them. Like dad had thought me but I'd run away after knocking them out.

All they would say was they saw a flash of green and they were out. The capture gear was around my neck like a scarf so no one noticed except Kachan. He still bullies me but I'd high tail it out of there quickly. Not because I was afraid of him, no because dad would kill me if I got into fight.

He had said something of waiting for the right time to show him what I got. I sweat dropped at the fact that he said it with that shit eating grin and a manic laugh. That was really scary. May be after I get into UA my dad would just let me train at school.

I didn't know of what my dad had coming for me though. My hell would still continue.