Cha 22: one on one fights begin

Nobody POV

Everyone was lined up to see who would go up against who in the final round. The ones that made it through seemed excited and glad they made it so far. Well most of them.

The girls of class 1A had fallen for a terrible prank. The masterminds were Kaminari and Mineta who laughing and cheering for them. All the girls in class 1A were wearing cheer leader outfits. Izuku turned red when he saw Uraraka and three of his fellow male classmates noticed.

The girls were ready to beat the life out Mineta and Kaminari

As the names were about to be paired up by random, a student raised his hand.

"I'd like to forfeit" it was Nirengeki Shoda from class 1B. His class and teammates from the Calvary battle asked why.

He told them that he hadn't done much and just depended on his teammates. It was matter of pride and also the fact that he would undoubtedly fail in the next round. He decided to have Tetsutetsu from his class to participate in his place. Saying his team lasted all the way.

They wondered if Midnight would accept it and surprisingly did based on her own thoughts. Izuku let out a huff and shook his head at his aunts behaviour.

The pairs that would go against were

1. Shinsou vs Aizawa

2. Ashido vs Aoyama

3. Tetsutetsu vs Kirishma

4. Yaoyorozu vs Tokoyami

5. Kaminari vs Ojiro

6. Todoroki vs Sero

7. Iida vs Hatsume

8. Bakugou vs Uraraka

The participants would be switched around again on the next battle and then again on the next then the final two would battle.

Izuku was slightly nervous about fighting Shinsou. They had trained together after all. They were practically brothers that knew a lot about each other. Plus he had overused suppress and his eyes were bloodshot. She had to use his eye drops twice.

His head was already pounding. He needed a nap. As the recreational games were about to take place he thought of sleeping in his sleeping bag that he had hidden to pass the time and get back some energy. Shinsou's athletic abilities were on par with his without his quirks helping him.

And with his quirk the best strategy Izuku came up with was to disable his quirk and send him out. And so he switched on the passive effect.

As Izuku laid in a locker not wanting to be disturbed. Wrapped up in his sleeping bag the locker opened. He let out an annoyed "huh!" And looked at who disturbed him.

It was Todoroki.

"WHAT do want now?" He asks seriously tired and slightly annoyed. He doesn't know it but many have realised that his personality shifts when his tired. He becomes like his father.

"Lets have a talk" was all he said. Izuku begrudgingly rose from his sleeping bag and followed Todoroki.

Once they were out of sight Todoroki asked a question that had been nagging at him.

"Are you Almights secret love child instead of Aizawa's"

Izuku wAs ready to die at this moment. "Are you insane or something" he asks surprised and shocked and focused on living

"I look a whole lot like my mother, but my dad is really my dad. If your wondering if my quirk is similar to Almight than I can explain..." He began muttering