Cha 29: My mentors Teacher

Izuku POV

After picking our names me and Uraraka approached Iida. I let Uraraka do the talking. Right now I could read his whole expression and I knew I wouldn't be able to control what I would say

We sat and were about to eat lunch when Uraraka began.

"Iida you can talk to us if something is bothering you" she said trying to get him to open up

"I'm okay really" he tried to reassure her

"Iida will talk to us when his ready" I told Uraraka. And got up.

She looked at me surprised. I knew she was thinking I would push harder

From experience I knew if you push harder your only pushing away more. One must learn how to look for help. Those were dad's words. And that's what dad did.

I left the two to themselves. I later saw Uraraka with the other girls.

I couldn't tell her about what I knew Iida was thinking. The look in his eyes, he was looking for revenge

I kept an eye on Iida that day

When the next class came Dad showed us results of these who had gotten requests for internships.

Surprisingly I got more than I thought I would. I mean after the fiasco with Todoroki I thought no one would want me.

We had to decide which agency we had to go to. I couldn't chose which one. As the day went by, I offered to walk Uraraka home. I had to explain my behaviour after all.

Thankfully she said it was okay

Iida had left without us. I sighed in annoyance.

Uraraka POV

Deku sighed looking annoyed. I noticed that he had been lurking around in the shadows lately. He always does that though. Usually to hide from Midnight or present Mic. Or Bakugou who was always looking for a fight with him.

Aizawa sensei did the same.

What I had meant was he was lurking in shadows around Iida. He was worried as well. I was taken a bit aback at how he was acting but then I remembered his story. He knew what Iida was going through.

But Iida was lucky. His brother was alive. Izuku's mom died. His mom and nice step dad.

I couldn't even imagine seeing any one I look up get hurt so badly let alone my parents.

I knew Deku will save him. Deku will save everyone

Because that's who he is.

We were about to go out when suddenly Almight appears in a weird position and steals Deku away from me...

I pouted and waited for him...

Just cause his Almight doesn't mean he still my Deku away from me...

"What!??!" I scream

People turn to me

My Deku? What am I thinking?

Nobody POV

Almight was proud that his successor got a lot of request. He was surprised that he had gotten more than he had expected.

He went to Aizawa to brag about how a fine successor he was. He had found the man scrolling through his son's request and found something

"I'm deciding where my kid is going" says Aizawa

Almight was just about jump him

He slumped and took a seat across the man clad in black.

"Shouldn't you let him make that choice" Almight asked him