Five x Female Reader - You want my help? P3

{FINAL PART}

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Shit." I muttered, crossing out the equations and starting again.

"What were you talking about earlier?" Five suddenly asked and I glanced at him.

"What?" I asked, scribbling down notes and formulas.

"You said you had a sheltered childhood, which I can believe since there was almost no records of you, until you reached college. Only a hospital visit or two." I froze for a second, taking a deep breath, before continuing writing.

"It doesn't matter. I was homeschooled. It's not important." I could feel my hands shaking as disgusting memories piped up into my mind. I didn't even realise Five had come over to me, until his hand fell onto my shoulder, his other lifting up my chin.

"Then why are you crying?" I stood up, pushing him back a little, before swiping at the tears.

"Memories that feel like nightmares that no kid should have to remember." I said harshly, grabbing my barely touched bag.
"You know what? I shouldn't have even come here. Good luck saving the world."

"Y/N, stop." He jumped in front of me.
"Talk to me. What happened?"

"You've got better things to be doing than listening to my problems, Five. The world is ending. Go and fix it." I tried to move past him, but he grabbed my wrist and pushed me back against a desk. Considering we both still '13', Five was a lot stronger than me.

"You're not going anywhere. I like you, you're smart and witty and you've been through a lot of shit. How about I'll listen to your past and I'll give you an insight to mine. Then we can stop the apocalypse together." He said, threateningly at first, but his tone became softer. I nodded my head, knowing I didn't have much choice and he dropped his grip on me.

"Because I was born, my mother's husband divorced her. He didn't want kids and then I showed up, literally out of nowhere. She hated me for it. When I was 3, she remarried, but to a horrible bastard with 2 sons of his own. Now, all of them hated me. I realised my powers when I was 7. I wanted longer hair and it just sort of appeared. I told my parents and they hit me for lying to them. So I proved it." Five was watching me intently and I looked to the ground.
"It was probably the stupidest decision I've ever made. They used me after that."

"How?" Five asked in an almost angry tone.

"My father was a businessman and people are pigs. If there was a particularly fussy client they'd show me a picture of some stupidly 'gorgeous' model and give me a new suit or dress to wear. You know, sweet talk them into the deal? That started when I was 11." Five turned around and I didn't get to see the expression on his face.
"It only got worse after that. I ran away when I was 16, they found me and dragged me back, then I ran away again when I was 19 and they haven't found me yet. But I know they're still looking, I saw an online article a few weeks ago."

"You were just a kid." He said lowly, turning back to face me. He looked kind of adorable, being angry, but his eyes were terrifying. They held the look of someone dangerous, wanting to break free.
"They shouldn't have taken advantage of you like that! They-"

"It doesn't matter, alright?" I sighed.
"Calm down, it's not like you could have stopped it." I said and Five dropped down onto the bed.

"Come here." He patted the space beside him and I moved to sit next to him. Five had his arm over his eyes and he let out a loud sigh.
He spent the next 30 minutes explaining how he time traveled forward and witnessed the effects of the apocalypse and I listened to every word carefully, taking in as much information as I could.

"45 years?" I asked once he was done.
"That sounds horrible, Five. Now I feel kind of bitchy for complaining about my problems."

"Don't. This sounds harsh, but I'd rather spend another 45 years alone than go through what you did. Hell, I'd spend another 100 years alone if I meant that you didn't have to go through that."

~EXTRA

Diego's P.O.V.

"Five? Y/N?" I asked, walking into the room. I froze, seeing Klaus covering over the sleeping duo. Five had his arms wrapped around her in an almost protective manner and I smiled a little.

"Ben ships it." Klaus whispered, and I laughed.
"Shh, you'll wake them up." He hissed and I held my hands up.

"If you both don't shut the fuck up, I'm going to rip out your tongues and feed them to you." Five threatened and I snickered.

"Sorry." Klaus said, before grabbing me and pulling me out of the room.
"Ben said we should leave. I think he's scared of Five." Klaus said, before going to his room.

"Wimps." I muttered, rolling my eyes.