Klaus x Female Reader - 1968

I know this is short and not exactly the request but I got kind of stuck so I hope this is ok...
Requested by EmoRat263

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Hey, Dave. What's up?" I asked as my brother and another man walked in.

"Y/N, this is Klaus Hargreeves." I looked at the man and I couldn't help but think he was cute.
Bring an army nurse wasn't exactly pretty, so a pretty sight is easy to miss.
"Klaus, this is Y/N L/N. The best damn nurse in this Hellhole."

"Ooh, I'd watch my language if I were you, Dave." I half-joked, smiling at them.

"We were wondering if you wanted to come out and get a few drinks?"

"Usual time, usual place?" I asked and Dave hummed in response.

"See you tonight then?" Save asked, dragging Klaus away.

"Bye boys, don't have too much fun without me!"

~

"Klaus, come here." I giggled as I grabbed my boyfriend and kissed his cheek. We clicked so well together, it was as if I had known him my whole life, not just a few months.
"Stay safe okay? I don't want you coming to me unless it's an emergency."

"Of course Y/N." He kissed my head, before leaving the small building and going out to fight for our country.
It was barely 5 minutes later that soldiers were being rushed in with life threatening injuries and more corpses were showing up than usual.
After a long 12 hour shift I was practically falling asleep when one last body was brought in.
"Y/N!" Klaus screamed and I looked at him, holding the body of the man who I considered my brother.

"Dave, no, please." I whispered and tried to stop the bleeding as Klaus put him down.

"We need to leave." Klaus said shakily. His hands were bloody as he grabbed my arm and pulled me away.
"Get your things and meet me back here in 5 minutes."

"Klaus, we cant just leave, that's treason." I whisper yelled at him, worried about someone hearing us.

"We won't get caught. I promise, but I've lost my best friend. I- Y/N, I can't lose you too." He said defeatedly and I nodded my head. He kissed my cheek before running in the opposite direction.
I ran to my tent, pulling off my uniform and pulling on a pair of black jeans and a crisp white shirt. Even though, most females in society wore skirts and dresses, Klaus and Dave always loved it when I stole their shirts or wore jeans. I grabbed the rest of my stuff, throwing it into a bag, before rushing outside.

"Klaus?" I asked, looking around and he practically ran towards me, grabbing my hand before opening a weird briefcase thing. It was like pure electricity surrounded us and the floor moved from under my feet as I was suddenly sat down.

"Stay calm." Klaus whispered to me. My eyes were closed and I was too scared to open them.
"I have something to tell you, but you're going to freak out. Just keep your eyes shut a moment." He took my hand and we stood up and the moving object stopped.

"Klaus?" We climbed down off it and Klaus hugged me tightly.

"Y/N, remember that time I told you I was actually from the future and you both thought I was joking?" I nodded my head, my eyes still tightly closed.
"Open your eyes, baby. It's 2019."

"What?" I whispered, looking around in shock.

"Yeah, I wanted to bring Dave too, but I wasn't even sure how this thing worked." At the mention of his name, tears welled up in both of our eyes and Klaus destroyed the weird briefcase.
"You're safe now, Y/N." Klaus mumbled, tears streaming down both of our faces.