100

Basically a Q&A, but an important announcement is in bold so... read that I guess
Actual questions I've been asked

Bye my dudes

Author's P.O.V. 

"So... this is it." I sighed as I typed away.
"The end of the TUA One Shots."

"But it's not the end of us! We're still waiting for season two!" Klaus yelled enthusiastically.

"Yeah, this book might be over, but the Author, might just do a few one shots when season two is released!" Diego grinned.

"Yeah, So that's not so bad." Luther shrugged.

"Might! Maybe! Nothing is confirmed yet! I'm so busy!" I groaned.

"Calm down, Jesus Christ, why are you all so hyperactive?" Five asked.

"We ran out of coffee. Five's in a bad mood." Vanya said.

"We ran out of whAT?!" I screeched and Klaus hugged me.

"It's okay, Allison has gone to get more." He said innocently.

"Yay!" I smiled.
"Anyway, when Allison gets back, I have an announcement to make."

"Cool." Diego dropped onto the couch.
"Let's play a game."

"What kind of game?" Five asked skeptically.

"We all got to ask the author a question and she has to answer truthfully." Klaus sat next to Diego.
"Ben wants to start."

"I hate this already." I muttered.

"Ben wants to know one thing. Who is your favourite Umbrella Academy Character?" Klaus grinned.

"Shit." I cursed.
"Well, I love you all, but my absolute favourite is Grace. She's just too pure and didn't get enough screen time."

"Rude. Anyway, my question now." Klaus smirked.
"Who was the best dancer in the first episode?"

"Diego. Without a doubt." I answered and said man smirked.

"What was your favourite episode?" Diego asked and I sighed.

"I liked episode 10. Yeah, the cliff hanger was mean, but Agnes and Hazel made it out safely, you guys did. Vanya looked amazing in the suit-"

"Alright, Calm it." Diego muttered.
"Luther, your turn."

"What was your favourite one shot to write?" The giant asked and I hummed a little.

"I enjoyed writing the one shot where Klaus and the reader were having a baby and Klaus sang. I can't be bothered checking what I named it." I laughed awkwardly.

"Who's the most attractive character in your opinion?" Vanya asked awkwardly.

"Seriously? Vanya fucking Hargreeves. She's a beautiful, adorable, pure soul and I am very gay."

"Last question. Five?" Diego asked and we all looked at the boy.

"Kiss, marry, kill. Hazel, Cha-Cha and The Handler." He sipped his drink that seemed to appear from nowhere.

"Kill the Handler, Kiss Cha-Cha and marry Hazel."

"I'm back!" Allison announced, handing cups of tea and coffee out to everyone.

"Then it's time for the announcement." I said and looked at everyone. Allison stood by my side.
"I've been planning a new book for a while and I've finally written the first few chapters. It's taken a few drafts to find an okay plot, but I think I've done it."

"Wait, Seriously?" Luther asked and I nodded.

"It's not TUA related, unfortunately, but we all know who wrote TUA, right?" I asked.

"Gerard Way." Vanya said and I nodded.

"And who was Gerard Way's best friend?"

"His little brother Mikey?" Diego asked.

"Not quite." I smirked.

"Ray Toro?" Vanya suggested.

"Nope."

"This is taking too long." Allison sighed.

"Don't you dare." I looked at her carefully.

"I heard a rumour that the author wrote a Frank Iero x Reader fanfic and has published the first few chapters."

"How dare you." I said and she smirked.