Diego x Female Reader - Texts P2

^^ A mood

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Who're you texting?" My brother, Jacob, asked, snatching my phone.

"You dick!" I jumped up.
"Just because you're One doesn't mean you're any better than the rest of us!" I tried to grab my phone, but he held it up high.

"Calm down Three, I'm only looking out for you..." He smirked.
"Who's 'Dee'?"

"Read those messages and not only will you be scarred for life, but you won't live much longer." I glared at him and he looked up at my phone. I created a ball of fire in my hand as a warning.

"Hit me, I dare you." Jacob grinned. Even with his healing ability, it would hurt like a bitch.

"Hey, Hey, that's enough!" Amelia scolded, stepping between us. Of course, sensible number Five had to get involved.
She took my phone straight out of Jacob's hands and pushed my arm down.
"No fighting, Mom will kill us."

"If only we were so lucky." Four, also known as Carla muttered.

"What's all the drama?" Two, or Alec, asked.

"Why do you all have to get involved?" I groaned, taking my phone out of Amelia's hand.

"Still don't know who 'Dee' is." Jacob muttered.

"Oh, that's easy. It's her boyfriend Diego." Carla sighed and I glared at her. You seriously can't tell anyone anything in this house.
"They met on the train and started texting."

"Not my boyf-"

"Diego? Do I know him?" Alec asked and I rolled my eyes.

"We all do. It's Hargreaves' kid." Carla asked and I threw a pillow at her.

"Why are you in my room? Get out!" I almost yelled.

"Mom's gonna be pissed." Amelia and Jacob said at the same time.

"Since when do I care what she thinks? I'm going out." I said, trying to leave the room, but Alec followed me.
"What?"

"I'm coming." He declared and I almost punched him.

"No." I argued and he used his ability of invisibility to hide.

"Yes." I rolled my eyes and sent a quick text to Diego.

On my way
Got company tho

"Aww that's so sweet. No kisses?" Alec teased, linking his arm with mine.

"He's not my boyfriend. We're just friends." I sighed.

"Wait, so which one is Diego?" He asked as we left the L/N estate.

"Two. The Kraken." I said and he nodded.

"Have you met the rest of them?" I nodded my head and we pretty much walked in silence until we made it to the Academy.

"Hey, thought you said we had company?" Diego said once I saw him and I looked around me I'm confusion.

"Alec, please don't be a dick about this." I sighed and my brother appeared next to Diego.

"Holy fucking shit!" Diego yelled and I laughed a little.
"Christ! You're Alec! The invisible one!"

"Obviously." Alec shrugged. We went inside and into the library where Vanya, Klaus and Five were talking.

"Y/N, Hey." Vanya smiled and I gave her a short wave.

"Hi, this is Alec, he's a little bitch who can't seem to stop turning invisible apparently." I said in a bored tone before my brother appeared next to Diego, scaring him once more.
"Cool, socialise or something, I need to talk to Diego." I pushed Alec into Klaus, before I grabbed Diego's wrist and left the room.

"What's up?" He asked and I released my grip on his wrist as he took my hand and pulled me upstairs. We ended up sitting on his bed in his old room.

"My annoying ass siblings. They're all convinced we're dating." I muttered and Diego gave me a weird look.

"Y/N, sweetheart, we are dating. We have been for over a month." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I know that, but they don't." I laid down and Diego lied next to me.
"I don't know, I just don't want people finding out. Especially not my mother, she'd kill me. Alec followed me here because he thought we were and ugh."

"You're adorable when you rant." Diego muttered and kissed my nose. I smiled and pecked his lips.
He kissed me and I kissed back, before he moved so he was leaning over me as we made out. The make out session was getting quite heated, before the door burst open, revealing Klaus and Alec.

"Oh shit!" Klaus laughed and I pushed Diego off of me as I felt my face burning.

"Y/N... you liar!" Alec said dramatically, putting his free hand on his chest. His other was busy holding Klaus'.

"We came to tell you that we're gay and going on a gay date because gay." Klaus smirked, whereas Alec blushed.

"Maybe you should just text next time?" Diego hissed and the new couple left.

"Use protection!" Klaus yelled.

"I'm telling mom!" Alec shouted.

"I'm gonna kill him." Diego and I muttered in unison, both talking about our brothers.