Five x Reader - Starbucks

Yo
I've been up all night and I have a French exam today
Y'all better appreciate this
It's shit but
Appreciate it

Y/N's P.O.V.

I was usually a pretty patient person, but over the last few days it was like people were trying their hardest to piss me off.
Usually, I didn't mind my job, Hell, I loved it. Working as a Starbucks barista got me free coffee and an escape from my annoying ass family. Being 16 wasn't easy. Being 16 and managing a job as well as school and parents that can't stop arguing was a nightmare.
My mother had been pressuring me into paying more attention to my studies, going to university, becoming a doctor.
My father wanted me to believe in what he believed in; God and how he was the mightiest being of all.
I didn't want to do either. I loved them both, they're family, but they can't live my life for me.

"Y/N, stop getting distracted!" My boss snapped at me.
"We have customers."

"Yeah, I'm going." I began serving a girl who couldn't have been older than 17. I recognised her as one of the 'popular girls' from my school, before sighing. When I asked for the money, she turned her nose up at me.

"My brother works here. I get free coffee." I let out another sigh.

"Who's your brother, sweetie?" I asked calmly. My day was bad enough and this wannabe barbie wasn't helping at all.

"His name is David." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"David got fired last week." I said and the door opened, a brunette boy walking in and standing behind the girl.

"Yeah, well I still get free coffee, because he used to work here!"

"Sorry, that's not how it works. You're going to have to pay or you can't have your drink." The girl scoffed and leaned on the counter.

"I don't know who you think you are, but you're going to give me my coffee for free!" She demanded and it took all of my self control not to slap her.

"I have other customers to serve, so pay or leave." The girl let out a small scream of annoyance, before turning around and storming out.
The boy stepped forward, looking at me with mischievous green eyes and a frown.

"You could have handled that better." He complained and I couldn't hold my frustration back anymore.

"Yeah? Because you could have done so much better?!" I pulled off my apron, throwing it to the floor.
"I quit!" I yelled into the back before grabbing my jacket and my bag, heading towards the door.
I felt someone grab me and I glared at the green-eyed boy.

"I could have actually." He glared back and I didn't dare look away.
"Now are you going to make me my coffee?"

"Get the fuck off of me! I quit, I don't work here anymore! Get your own damn coffee!" I ripped my arm out of his tight grasp and left the building, as soon as I was outside, I was pinned to the wall and the brunette boy glared at me as if he was trying to burn a hole into my soul. Seeing him this close to me, he was hella attractive, but I couldn't think like that.
"Get off of me." I hissed and he raised an eyebrow.

"You should learn to treat people with respect." He said in a scarily calm tone.

"Yeah, well maybe I would if I got some of it first." I sassed, pushing him back.

"I'm still waiting for you to make me my coffee." He said bluntly and and I scoffed.

"What part of 'I quit' don't you understand, kid?" I began walking away, but he walked beside me.
"What do you want?"

"A decent cup of coffee, for starters." I looked at him in disbelief and he smirked.
"I'm Five Hargreeves."

"You could be the Queen of bloody England and I couldn't care. If you want your coffee go and get it." I snapped and he chuckled.

"I was hoping for a name, but I guess I'll have to work up to that." I bit on the inside of my cheek, stopping myself from spraying a range of colourful vocabulary at him. He had to be at least a year younger than me.
"You must have had a pretty stressful week? That or you have a seriously bad temper."

"I'm going to punch you if you don't leave me alone." I sighed and he chuckled.

"Good luck with that." I looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"Anyway, how about you tell me your name and we'll go to a café that's not too far from here? Drinks on me."

"You really want that cup of coffee?" I half joked at his gesture.

"Well, I've been told alcohol makes me surly so coffee is the next best thing." I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm Y/N."