What happens when you argue

Diego:
You don't argue that much, but it does happen. When you do argue, you ignore each other, but Diego always gives in first and apologises, knowing that you're too stubborn to.

Allison:
You argue a lot.
She's always putting work before family, sometimes, she even puts Luther before you and it hurts.
Much like Diego, there's silent treatment, except it doesn't last long, because you both don't want to upset Claire.

Klaus:
You don't really argue.
Sometimes you can just sit there and listen to each other rant, or Klaus will be too drunk, but by the end of the next day, you've kissed and made up.
One time you made him sleep on the couch, but feeling bad about it, you went and laid with him in the middle of the night.

Five:
The first time you argued you were too pissed to talk to him and as if the apocalypse wasn't bad enough, but you both refused to talk to each other for a whole 2 months (both of your problems were talked about with Delores) . You gave in though, after Five had collapsed from dehydration. You nursed him back to health and since then you've barely argued and it's almost impossible to separate you.

Ben:
When you do fight, you usually apologise is the strangest ways.

"Ben? Are you bready to forgive me yet?" You asked, holding a bagel.

Vanya:
You never fight.
Like ever.
The one time you did have a small argument, Vanya got really insecure as you promised her that it wouldn't happen again.