Diego x Female Reader - Little girls shouldn't play with knives

*Gives B-O-R-E-D-1-2-3 a chance at writing a one-shot*
Me: H O L Y. S H I T.

Also- my Diego x Reader Book has it's first few chapters published so if you wanna check that out......

Y/N's P.O.V.

Its nice to know that when everything goes to shit, raccoons will never judge you.
That fact, however, has nothing to do with the situation I was currently in.

"Come on, Diego. You can do better than that." I laughed, flipping the knife in my hand. I threw it at him, but he moved. Diego came at me and I dodged a punch, before landing one on his jaw.

"Ooh! Diego is getting his ass kicked by a girl!" Klaus yelled and I glared at him.

"You're next, if you're not careful, Klaus." I said calmly, dodging another punch. Diego kicked me, knocking me back into the wall, before pulling two knives off of his belt and throwing them at me. I dropped down and moved to the left, standing up. Once I tried to move forward, Diego pushed me back and held a knife against my throat.
"You win, but only 'cause you used your powers. Pass me your knives and I'll show you a real fight."

"Little girls shouldn't play with knives, Y/N." Diego smirked and I leaned back against the wall.

"Are you gonna kiss, or...?" Klaus interrupted, before Diego moved the knife away from my throat and threw it in Klaus' direction.
"Alright, I'll leave!"

"Finally." Diego breathed and I laughed quietly. I pushed him away from me and we continued fighting.
After a little while longer of sparing I managed to knock Diego down. What I wasn't expecting was him pulling me down with him.
I pinned Diego down, a smirk on my face.

"I win." He raised an eyebrow, before a grin appeared on his face.
"Oh no."

"Yep." Diego suddenly flipped us, so I was on my back and he was straddling my waist, holding my hands down.
"I win." He leaned down and I sighed, pouting.

"You cheated." I mumbled and he kissed me, moving his grip on my hands so that one of his hands held down both of mine.
As I kissed him back, his free hand moved down, sliding under my t-shirt and running circles onto my side.

"I've walked in on something." A voice suddenly said and Diego let go of me, giving me the power to knock him onto his ass.

"Five? What the fuck?" Diego snapped, breathing heavily.

"Luther sent me to get you. Family meeting." Five left the room and we both stood up.

"I win, what's my prize?" Diego asked with a cocky grin on his face.
I touched his head and used my healing ability to clean up the bruises and cuts caused by our little fight.

"Shut up." I laughed, picking up a discarded knife and flipping it in my hand. Diego took it.

"What did I tell you? Little girls shouldn't play with knives." He said in a teasing tone and I raised my eyebrow.
"Anyway, I've picked my prize."

"What do you want, Diego?" I asked with a sigh, turning to leave. His arm snaked around me and pulled me back into him.

"What I want and what I've won are two very similar, yet different things." He said lowly and my breath got caught in my throat.
"I want to avoid the family meeting and finish what we started. I've won a date with you that ends in some very hardcore-"

"Luther said now." Five said, appearing.
"God, can you get off of each other for 2 seconds?" He disappeared again and I laughed.

"Come on, Diego." He mumbled something under his breath.
"Later, I promise. Let's just get this meeting over with."