Vanya x Female Reader - Aceptance

Let's just pretend Diego doesn't dislike Vanya for a sec???
I love them both so much and I need more gays supporting bisexuals supporting lesbians supporting pansexuals.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"This is a bad idea." Vanya mumbled as we got out of the taxi. I looked up at the large house and squeezed my girlfriend's hand.

"Come on, it won't be that bad." I gave her a small smile and Vanya nodded.
She walked towards the door and opened it, letting me in, before closing it again.

"Hey, Vanya." A woman said with a friendly smile.
"Who's this?"

"Y/N, this is Allison. Allison- I..." Vanya struggled a little.

"I'm Y/N L/N." I smiled and shook her hand.
"I'm Vanya's girlfriend."

"Oh, Wow." Allison said, the smile not leaving her face.
"I didn't know you were in a relationship, V. Good for you."

"Thanks." Vanya mumbled, a small smile on her face.

"Mom just made cookies, everyone is in the kitchen. Do you want to come and say hey?" Allison suggested and I looked at Vanya, who nodded shyly.

"See? I told you it was going to be okay." I whispered and she squeezed my hand. We followed Allison into an old kitchen, where the others were gathered. I could recognise them all just by the way Vanya had previously described them all, not to mention that Five kind of stood out.

"Vanya's here!" Klaus grinned, jumping up.

"Hey." Vanya said and Klaus looked me up and down, before letting out a whining sound.

"Why is your girlfriend so pretty? I want a pretty girlfriend." I could feel my cheeks heating up as all eyes turned to us.

"Girlfriend?" Luther asked, standing up. My eyes widened slightly at how tall he was.

"This is Y/N." Allison smiled sweetly.
"Why do you all look so surprised?"

"Klaus is right." Diego sighed.
"She's hot."

"How long have you been together?" Five asked.

"Just over 3 months." Vanya said quietly and Allison's jaw dropped.

"And I'm only hearing about this now? What?" She looked almost offended.

"Cookie?" Diego asked, and I shook my head, no. Allison was talking to Vanya and the other 4 were looking at me.

"So you're a lesbian?" Luther asked and Five elbowed him.

"Well, I'm {Whatever the hell you want your sexuality to be, because I don't care who you're attracted to, that's your choice}." I said, feeling small under his gaze.

"Cool. I'm pansexual." Klaus grinned.

"Bisexuals are badass. Fight me." Diego muttered.

"Five's dating a mannequin... so I'm not sure what you want to call that one." Klaus whispered loudly.

"Leave Delores out of this." Five said, before disappearing with a flash of blue. Klaus giggled and Luther rolled his eyes.

"You're all so childish." He sighed.

"No, we're just gays and Five." I said and Diego high fived me.

"Vanya, Klaus and I approve of your girlfriend." Diego said and I looked at Vanya, who was a bright shade of red.

"Ben does too." Klaus added and I gave him a confused look.
"Ben says Hi. He thinks you're cool and- shut up a second, I'm trying to tell her!" Klaus sighed dramatically, glaring at an empty space. It took me a second to remember he could see ghosts.
"He thinks you're cool and says that you and Vanya are his OTP. He's currently freaking out over how cute you are together."

"Thanks, Ben." I laughed a little.

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a second?" Vanya asked and I followed her out of the room.
"I'm really glad you're getting along with them, but Allison wants us to have a girls night? Only if you want to."

"That sounds great, Vanya." I kissed her nose and I heard Klaus gasp.

"Ben just passed out! Ghosts shouldn't be able to pass out! What do I do?" He panicked.
"I think he fangirled too hard."

"That was pretty adorable." Allison mused and I realised we hadn't actually moved out of sight and they saw everything.
"Anyway! Girls night!"

"I want to come!" Klaus whined.

"I've got nothing better to do." Diego sighed.

"So it's a sleepover?" Vanya asked.

"Ally, I'm not sure your straight soul can handle all this gay." Klaus said, putting a hand on his heart.
"Maybe you should try and cheer up Luther."

"I don't need cheering up. I'm fine." Luther grumbled.

"Fine." Allison sighed.
"We can have girl's night another time. Have your gays night tonight."

"I bet that sounded better in your head." Diego scoffed and Allison's cheeks tinted pink.

"Yeah..."