Klaus x Female Reader - Delores

Oof 50th Chapter
Also this book now has 10K reads so thanksssssss

Y/N's P.O.V. 

"Please?" I asked, taking a drag on the cigarette, enjoying the strange sensation as the smoke filled my lungs.

"No." Klaus said stubbornly.

"Pretty please?" I begged and he rolled his eyes.

"No. Even Ben understands this is a bad idea." My boyfriend sighed and I put out the cigarette, looking up at him.

"Ben? Seriously, how is this a bad idea? Five won't do anything too bad and if he does, I'll step in." I said to the unseen spirit and Klaus suddenly glared at the wall, before hissing.

"You were supposed to be on my side." He sighed and I rolled my eyes.
"Fine, I'll do it."

"Yay!" I grinned and Klaus sighed.

"If I die, tell my bed I love her." He said mournfully and I scoffed.
"And I guess you're not too bad either, Sweet Chilli." He teased, kissing my head.

"Sweet Chilli?" I asked with a laugh.

"I'm having weird cravings right now." Klaus said, before gasping dramatically.
"What if I'm pregnant? I can't risk the life of Klaus Junior!"

"Klaus..." I sighed, looking at the man hugging himself.
"If you don't go now, no kisses for a month."

"But-"

"2 months." I threatened and he threw his hands up.

"Fine. I'm going, with me luck." He moved towards the door, before looking at me.
"At my funeral-"

"Just go!" I laughed and he ran off.

~

"Y/N!" Klaus yelled and I looked up from my phone to see him running towards me with the top half of a bald mannequin.
"Help!"

"Don't give her to me!" I panicked and Five appeared in front of us. Klaus shoved Delores behind his back and Five's glare was the most terrifying thing I've ever seen.

"Klaus... give her to me." Five commanded and Klaus laughed nervously.

"Who?" Five stepped forward and Klaus threw Delores at him.
"Yeet! Y/N made me do it!" I kicked him and Five caught Delores, cradling her carefully. Klaus looked at me and for a second, I thought we were safe.

"You took my Delores." Five said darkly and looked into Klaus' eyes.
"It's only fair, that I take Y/N."

"What?" I asked in confusion and Five grabbed onto my wrist, before we were suddenly in a room I didn't recognise. Five pushed  me down into a chair, before metal clamps, covered my wrists.
"What the fuck, Five?" I sighed and Five looked at me.

"Is it true? Was it your idea for Klaus to kidnap Delores?" He asked and I nodded my head, knowing I probably shouldn't lie.
"Fine, then you have to understand that everything I'm about to do goes against my own nature."

"What are you talking about, Five? Just let me go." I said, irritated now. Five disappeared and I struggled against the restraints.
I wouldn't admit it, but I was terrified. Wouldn't you be if a 50-something year old assassin, in a kid's body, kidnapped you and strapped you to a chair?

"I'd say I'm sorry, but I'm not." Five said from behind me and I jumped, trying to look at him. He had... a pizza box?
The boy sat on the floor in front of me and I looked at him carefully as he opened it, revealing a number of other items as well as a large pizza. My stomach rumbled and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What are you going to do, starve me? Whilst you eat?" I asked and he chuckled darkly.

"I did this to Diego once and Klaus. I suppose that's why they're so close... they share the same trauma." I shifted uncomfortably as Five picked up a Kitkat.
He opened it and didn't bother breaking it apart as he BIT INTO IT.

"Are you insane?" I whispered and he smirked at me. He ate the whole thing, making me cringe and then picked up a piece of pizza, EATING THE CRUST FIRST. I REPEAT.
EATING THE FUCKING CRUST FIRST.
Then he looked at me with a shit-eating grin, before picking up one cutlery and using them to eat the rest of the slice. He did it with EVERY slice of pizza and by the end I felt physically sick.
A knock caught both of our attention as the door opened and Diego walked in.

"Five- oh shit." He said with wide eyes, seeing what his brother was doing.

"I'm done now, torture over." Five said in a bored tone and left. I looked at Diego as he moved towards me, removing the restraints.

"What the fuck as that?" I whispered in shock and I stood up.

"I am so sorry." He said seriously.
"He only does that when he's really pissed. Good job I found you, not Klaus. He would have run and left you."

"Where is he?" I asked as we left the room.

"Napping on the couch." My jaw dropped.

"I was just gonna yell at him for snitching, but now I'm gonna kick his ass."