Vanya x Female Reader - Saturday Night

Diego's P.O.V.

I didn't expect to be spending my Saturday night walking with Vanya round the city. Honestly, I was hoping to be working, but she said she wanted to talk, so here we were.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?" I asked, enjoying the cool night air.

"It's, uhh, a little... I don't know how you'll react." She mumbled and I stopped, putting my hand on her shoulder.

"Vanya, you can tell me anything. You're my sister, nothing's going to change that." A small smile appeared on her face and she took a deep breath.

"I'm- I'm gay." She said shakily, looking down.

"Really?" I asked.
"Aww, have you got a girlfriend? Is she cute?" She looked at me in shock, a bright blush covering her cheeks.
"Don't look so surprised, I kind of guessed. It's nothing you should be ashamed of."

"Really?" She whispered and I nodded, throwing my arm over her shoulder.

"So... girlfriend?" She blushed more and I smirked.

"Her name is Y/N." Vanya smiled.
"She's got the prettiest eyes and her hair is always so soft. Her smile lights up a room and she always knows how to make me feel better."

"She sounds great. Where'd you guys meet and when do I get to meet her?" I asked and my phone buzzed, but I ignored it.

"I don't know about you meeting her just yet." Vanya said awkwardly.
"We've only been dating for 2 months and-"

"2 months?" I almost yelled, moving my arm.
"Vanya, that's great."

"Yeah. She's actually like us. I met her online and after we talked for a few months, we decided on meeting up. She was even prettier in person and I don't know. When I'm around her I'm just happy." I couldn't help but grin.

"She's like us?" Vanya nodded.

"Her reflexes are inhuman. It's almost scary." I laughed and my phone began to ring. I pulled it out and froze at the contact.
"What's wrong?" Vanya asked.

"Work." I said, looking at my phone.
I never knew the name of my 'competition' but she was a real bitch and she liked picking fights with me. Also, she always seemed to slip away before the police got her. The number she gave me couldn't be tracked and I simply knew her as 'Zero'. I answered the call.
"Sorry to break it to you, Sweetheart, I'm not on duty right now."

Y/N's P.O.V.

"I know." I seethed.
"You act like I wanted to call you."

"Hmm? You didn't?" Diego said and I put more pressure on the wound.

"Just shut the fuck up." I snapped.
"I don't know what kind of sick game you're playing or how you-"

"What are you going on about? Unless it's something important-"

"Back the Hell away from her." I threw myself off of the building, my reflexes making it easy for me to land harmlessly. Their attention snapped to me and Diego pulled out a knife, pushing the confused girl behind him.

"Were you following me?" He asked and I glared at him.

"Really? You're asking me that question?" He threw a knife, but I moved with ease.
"I thought we were supposed to be on the same side, Hargreeves."

"If we were on the same side, I would know who you are." He spat back, grabbing another knife.

"Sorry for keeping my personal life and my work separate." I sarcastically remarked and dodged a hit. He tried to cut me, but I knocked the knife out of his hand and pushed him down. I grabbed Vanya's wrist and began to run, knowing it was probably a bad idea.

"Stop!" She yelled and I hesitated, before a sharp pain shot through my leg.

"Shit!" I cursed and moved the mask, causing Vanya to freeze. I pulled the knife out of my leg and stalked towards Diego. We met in the middle and he punched me across the face, before I cut his arm with his own knife.

"Stop!" Vanya yelled
"Y/N! Diego!" Diego froze and Vanya pulled me back. She had tear stains on her face and I dropped the knife.

"Vanya, he took you-"

"He's my brother!" She yelled and everything hit me like a truck.

"Shit." Diego whispered and I put more weight on my uninjured leg.
"You're Y/N."

"Y/N, your leg." Vanya said and I shook my head.

"This is too... ow." I muttered and collapsed. Vanya caught me as more tears fell down her face.
"No, hey, don't cry."

"You're bleeding!" She yelled and Diego picked me up.

"The academy is only a few minutes from here." He said and I groaned.
This is not how I wanted to spend my Saturday night.