Five x Female Reader - Soulmates

3rd P.O.V.

Five Hargreeves, unlike his siblings, didn't believe in soulmates. They were rare and only 1/10 of people on earth had them, not to mention that they weren't exactly easy to find. Unlike most stories, there was no magic mark or tattoo, but rather a telepathic connection.
Five Hargreeves didn't have a soulmate. He didn't know anyone with a soulmate. Or so he thought.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Hey, kiddo. You hungry?" My mother asked me.

"Stop calling me kiddo." I grumbled in annoyance. I had been having weird cravings all day and it was starting to get irritating.
I was one of those 'special' kids that was born on 1st October 1989. I knew about the Umbrella Academy, but unfortunately my power was no where near as cool as any of theirs.

"Sorry, I can't help it." She sighed with an awkward smile. I nodded my head and she looked at me.
"Did you hear about Hargreeves? His funeral is today and the others are there. This is your opportunity, Y/N."

"To do what? Say 'Oh, hey. Sorry about your dad and everything, but I'm just like you. I know I look like a 15 year old and this sounds like utter bullshit, but I'm actually 29; the same age as you'." I scoffed and started making myself a sandwich.

"Y/N, if you show them what you can do... what the Hell are you making?" I looked at my mother then at the mess of peanut butter and marshmallows on bread.

"I feel like eating it." I muttered, knowing these cravings were too weird to be mine.

"Be you, I guess." She mumbled, before clearing her throat.
"You should go and show them what you can do. They might be able to help you."

"I don't need any help. Why would I go?" I took a bite of my sandwich, finding it actually tasted really nice.

'I would kill for a decent cup of coffee.' A voice echoed in my mind and I froze, suddenly wanting coffee. I knew for a fact that it wasn't my voice.
This had to have something to do with the Hargreeves kids. They all show up in one place and suddenly I'm having weird symptoms?

~

"Why the Hell am I here?" I sighed to myself and lowered my hand, stopping myself from knocking on the door. Suddenly it opened and a man looked at me in confusion. The dude was huge.

"You lost little girl?" I stopped myself from saying anything too harsh, I hated it when people called me that.

"Not exactly." I said and he seemed taken back my my tone.
"I want to talk to the person in charge."

"That would be me." He said and I sighed.
"I'm Luther. What's your name?"

"Surely Hargreeves had someone else around? Not one of you over-confident Academy morons?" I asked, bored of being here.

"Excuse me?" Luther asked and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't feel like repeating myself. Is there someone else I can talk to or not? It's rather important." He began to look behind me.

"Is this some kind of joke? Did Diego put you up to this?" He asked, pulling me inside.
"How much is he paying you?" He asked and I grabbed his wrist, twisting it enough so I had the leverage to knock him over.

"Who is in charge?" I repeated, irritated.

"Woah, what's going on?" Another man asked Luther struggled, but I kept him pinned to the ground.

"This kid started on me!" Luther struggled even more.

"I just want to talk to the person in charge!" I glared at them.
"You're the one that dragged me in here, thinking it was a prank."

"That's enough." A new voice declared.
"Miss, if you wouldn't mind getting off of Master Luther and we can talk this out like civilised beings." I looked at the talking ape with wide eyes as I let go of the giant.
"Thank you. Now, what is your name?"

"Y/N... Y/N L/N." I said awkwardly, not taking my eyes off of him as Luther got up and wiped the dirt from his clothes.

"Well, Miss L/N, my name is Pogo. What can we help you with?" I relaxed slightly and looked at all three of them.

"My mother wanted me to come and talk to the person in charge." This was a lot harder than I had thought.
"Hargreeves approached her when I was born, but she didn't trust him."

"L/N, I thought I recognised the name." Pogo smiled.
"You were supposed to be Number Eight. No amount of money Sir. Hargreeves offered, your mother wouldn't give you up." I nodded my head and the other two looked at me in surprise.

"But you're just a little girl." Luther breathed and I glared at him.

"I simply age slower than everyone else. Call me little girl one more time and I'll break your damn jaw." I snapped.

"Oh god... did someone accidentally turn Five into a girl?" Another guy asked, stumbling in.
"Wait no. I just saw him." The guy laughed.

"Miss L/N, I understand why your mother didn't want to give you up, but why did she send you here now?" Pogo asked and I took a deep breath.

"She's really sick and she can't help me develop my... powers anymore. They're getting stronger and with everyone being back here for the funeral, she thought you could help." Pogo nodded slowly and the newcomer with curly brown hair poked my cheek.

"So you're like us?" He asked, poking my cheek again. And again. And again. I grabbed his wrist, before pinning him to the wall.
"I like you." He giggled and I pushed myself away from him.
"Can we keep her?"

Part 2 coming soon