Five x Female Reader - Time Traveler P2

Oof
I've published an actual book based on this one shot so if you wanna see where this goes...:)
It's called Time After Time and I really hope you guys like it

Five's P.O.V.

"Shit!" I yelled, looking down at my younger self. The time vortex was closed and there were no signs of another one opening.
"Y/N, come on! Where are you?"

"Five?" I looked at my grown-up siblings and sighed. Y/N will make it, she just needs more time.

"What's the date? The exact date?" I asked as I entered the kitchen.

"The 24th." Allison said calmly.
"March."

"Good." I responded. Luther and Diego looked at each other, before looking at me.

"Are we going to talk about what just happened?" Luther asked, irritated.

"Which part?" Klaus asked and I began to make my sandwich as Luther glared at me.
"It's been 17 years."

"It's been a lot longer than that." I scoffed, jumping behind Luther.

"Where'd you go?" Diego asked and I continued to make my peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich.

"The future. It's shit, by the way."

"Called it." Klaus yelled.

"I should have listened to the old man." I sighed.
"You know, jumping through space is one thing, but jumping through time is a toss of the dice."

"How long were you there?" Luther asked.

"45 years, give or take." I finished my sandwich and everyone sat down.

"So... you're 58 years old?" Luther questioned.

"No, my conscious is 58. Apparently, my body is 13 again." I said, rolling my eyes.

"How does that even work?" Vanya asked quietly.

"Delores kept saying the equations were off." I chuckled, eating my sandwich.
"I bet she's laughing now."

"Delores...?" Vanya asked, but got no reply as I picked up the newspaper.

"I guess I missed the funeral?"

"How'd you know about that?" Luther asked.

"What part of the future do you not understand?" I sassed and then the sound of sudden thunder caught my attention. I dropped my sandwich and ran outside, finding another portal opening. I couldn't help but grin.

"Five, What the Hell is going on?" Vanya asked and two people fell through the portal before it closed again the first was a young looking guard and the second was young Y/N.

"Y/N, come on." I moved to help her sit up and she looked at me in confusion.

"Five?" I smiled and kissed her head and she hugged me tightly
"You dick! I told you the equations were off!"

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Five what's going on? Who is that?" One of the women asked and Five helped me stand up. My clothes were uncomfortably big and I looked down at the guard distastefully.

"The Handler found out. She tried to kill me, but I made it out, barely." The guard groaned and I pulled out a gun from the back of my jeans.

"Woah!" The big guy yelled.
"Put the gun down."

"Don't tell me what to do." I bitched and he looked at me in surprise.

"Delores, calm down, let me talk to him." Five said and I nodded, passing him my gun.
"How much does the Handler know?" Five asked, kneeling beside the guard.

"Everything. She knows everything." The guard grinned.
"She knew you'd betray her eventually. She was counting on it." Two gunshots rang out and the guard was dead.

"Five... you have some explaining to do." One of the guys said and Five spacial jumped us inside.

~

"So she's one of us and you both worked for an agency that controls the timeline?" Allison asked.

"Yes." Five sighed.
"Oh, and we're married."

"Exsqueeze me?" Klaus asked and I shrugged.

"Just over a year ago we got married." I said and they all looked at us in surprise.

"Why didn't you start with that?" Allison asked.
"You literally introduced her as 'This is Y/N my best friend and partner'. Maybe you should have mentioned she was your wife?!"

"Calm down." I mumbled.

"Then who is Delores?" Vanya asked and I raised my hand.

"When we first met, I didn't tell Five my name. So he just called me Delores. I hated it at first, but it just kind of stuck." I shrugged.
"Anyway I'm kinda exhausted. For me it's been just over 6 months since Five made it here and trying to avoid the Handler and perfect Five's equations wasn't easy. Obviously it didn't work and I've not slept in almost a week."

"You're an idiot." Five sighed, before kissing my head.
"Vanya, could you help Y/N up to my room please?"

"Yeah, of course." The brunette jumped up and we left the library-like room.

"I read your book." I said and her eyes widened slightly.
"It was good, a little harsh maybe, but overall it was useful. It helped me understand Five more and what life was like growing up normally."

"Everyone else hates me for it." She said quietly.

"Not Five." I corrected.
"If anything, he respects you for it. It was risky, revealing family secrets, but you took that risk."

"Really?" She asked and I gave her a small smile.

"I think you need to stop worrying about what everyone else thinks of you and concentrate on what you want." I said and she looked down awkwardly.
"Maybe try getting a boyfriend or girlfriend? Hell, if that's not your thing, get a cat."

"W-What?" Vanya asked and we stopped outside of what I presumed was Five's bedroom.

"You've got that same look in your eyes I had before I met Five. You're lonely, Vanya. You doubt everything and everyone around you. Do you know why Five asked you to bring me up here and none of the others?" I asked and she sighed.

"Probably because he wanted to talk to them about something that would involve a mission or... something. Something I'm not needed for, I don't know." She said and I wrapped my arms around her.

"No, Vanya, it's because he trusts you the most." I said and she hugged me back.
"If any of the others brought me up here they would have more than likely asked personal questions that I'm not ready to answer. Five's main goal has always to get back to his family and he won't admit it willingly, but he was worried about what would happen to you without him there to defend you. I know you two were always close, that's why when he disappeared you left a light on and he always kept a copy of your book close by."

"Y/N..." Vanya mumbled, tears in her eyes.
"Thank you."

"Hey, look at me." I broke the hug and took a step back.
"Don't ever think you're less than anyone else here, okay? Five loves you. After reading your book, hearing Five talk about you and talking to you myself, I know that you're a good woman, Vanya."

"Thank you." Vanya said and I opened the bedroom door.
"Get some rest, Y/N." I closed the door, not surprised to find my husband waiting. Five sighed, wrapping his arms around me.

"That was touching, Y/N. Really." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"I can't believe you listened to that." He turned me around and pecked my lips.

"I can't believe you didn't think I would."

"You're a dick." I sighed and he chuckled.

"You love me." He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"That's debatable."