Diego x Reader - Doctor

Oof who needs pronouns?
This is honestly one of the cutest things I've ever written

Y/N's P.O.V. 

"You know I usually don't like going to the doctors." Diego said with a small smile on his face as our adopted daughter pressed the stethoscope to his bare chest. She had an adorable look of concentration on her face.

"Stop talking, Daddy!" Ella giggled.
"I can't hear your heart!"

"Sorry." Diego mumbled and I smiled at them.
I noticed Five watching them for a second, before looking back down at his book with a smile on his face.
Ella moved the stethoscope over his chest and Diego shivered from the contact with the cold metal. It's the real deal, the stethoscope. It was a gift from Diego's brother. Klaus was always more than eager to spoil his niece with the nicest stuff he could buy (or steal). It was obvious that he loved her, but even more obvious that he was in competition with Five for 'best uncle ever' award.

"Having fun?" I asked and Diego looked at me.

"Daddy's heart just jumped!" Ella yelled and I chuckled.
"Daddy?"

"Yes sweetheart?" Diego asked softly, turning his attention back to our daughter.

"Are you okay?" She asked with genuine concern.
"Your heart just jumped, Daddy!"

"That happens when you look at someone you love very much." Diego explained and I smiled softly shaking my head at him.

"You're so sweet, it's sickening." Five scoffed and I laughed. The light tone in his voice made it clear that he was joking.

"Uncle Five you're sick?!" The 6 year old ran over to him and Diego pulled his shirt on as I moved from my position in the doorway.

"Don't do that, I was enjoying the view." I muttered and Diego laughed, standing up and hugging me.

"I love you." He mumbled, kissing my head and I laughed.

"I noticed. Your heart jumped." Diego stuck his tongue out at me and I looked at Five, who now had Ella sat on his lap and was reading her Vanya's book.

"Uncle Five? When can I see auntie Vanya? It's been forever!" She threw her arms up, emphasising 'forever'.

"Anytime you want. I have powers remember?" Five replied softly and for a second I almost forgot he was a 58 year old assassin.

"Do you not want to see uncle Klaus or anyone else? Auntie Vanya is busy this week." I said and Ella pouted

"I don't wanna see uncle Klaus! I saw him and uncle Benny yesterday!" She said stubbornly.
"And uncle Luther is always in a bad mood. I don't like him." Diego snorted and I elbowed him.

"It's fine. I'm sure Vanya will understand." Five said and in an instant, they were gone.

"Hmm, now we have this house all to ourselves." Diego said, kissing my neck, before pecking my lips. The peck turned into a kiss and before I knew it, I was shirtless, straddling Diego's lap with my hands in his hair and his hands on my waist.

"Ew!" A child's voice yelled and I pretty much jumped off of Diego, looking at Five and Ella in shock. My face burned as I grabbed my shirt. Five covered both his and Ella's eyes.

"We were gone less than 2 minutes!" He scolded and Diego chuckled.

"Shut up, Five." I muttered awkwardly.