Five x Female Reader - Fight me

Psst. The Ice cream part of this is 100% true.
I cried for a solid 10 minutes because I managed to convince myself that I don't like ice cream and then I got really sad and upset because I don't like it... even tho I do.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Being friends with Five Hargreeves was complicated.
Being friends with Five Hargreeves whilst going through puberty, again, was even more complicated. 
Every time he walked in the room, he took my breath away, or I wanted to rip his head off. Sometimes both.
I might of had a small crush on him when we worked for the Commission, but with all these stupid hormones my emotions were a mess.
The other day I cried over Ice cream. I C E. C R E A M.
Seriously, what the Hell?

"Y/N? Can I ask you something?" Five asked and I looked up from my book. I almost screamed when he was stood there in just a towel.

"Five? What the- put some clothes on!" I yelled, covering my face.

"Y/N... you've seen me in a towel before." He said in confusion.

"I know that but... ugh! Ask me whatever later! I'm going to get a drink." I left the room, leaving a confused Five.

~

"Y/N what was that before?" Five asked and I didn't look up from my book. It was getting good and-
"Y/N."

"Shut up. I'm trying to read." I mumbled and the book was ripped from my grasp. Five took one look at it before sighing.

"I've read this. The guy she likes dies and the last chapter is boring as hell. She ends up marrying the guy her parents wanted her to." I looked at him in disbelief and he threw my book onto his bed.
"What was with you earlier?"

"Excuse me?" I asked in annoyance. I was barely halfway through that book and he already told me the ending.

"A few hours ago. You started screaming over the fact that I was in a towel. Was it really necessary?" He asked and I thought back to the incident, before feeling heat rush to my face.

"Five, believe it or not, I don't want to see you half naked. I also don't want you to ruin my book ending or-!" I took a deep breath, not wanting this to go any further.

"Or what, Y/N?" Five asked, crossing his arms over his chest.

"You're constantly such a smartass. Look, we get it, I get it. You're a genius, but it's time to get off your high horse because you're not the only one. Sometimes you're unbelievably dismissive and rude, it hard not to hit you." I snapped and he raised an eyebrow.

"You're not much better." He accused.
"I try to talk to you, but you've always got your nose in a book or you're too distracted! I wanted to ask you a serious question before and you started squealing like a 4 year old seeing her parents kiss. Since we've got here you've been avoiding me, when we're together you don't even look at me and I'm the one who feels guilty! Have I done something to piss you off? Because I may be a smartass, but you're the one distancing yourself from me."

"You know what? I'm leaving." I turned towards the door, but Five grabbed my shoulder and pushed me back into the wall. I groaned in pain and he glared at me. His hands were either side of my head and I had no escape without physically hurting Five.

"You don't get to walk out on me, Y/N." Five practically growled, his face centimetres from mine.
"Not after we've come this far."

"We could have gotten further." I said, looking away. Five put his hand on my face, confusing me. He made me look at him and I no longer saw anger or any sign of him being pissed at me. He looked lost.

"Y/N, talk to me please. You're the only person I can trust and you're blocking me out." Now I felt guilty and I couldn't help but notice how his hand was cold against my cheek.

"I can't." I sighed.
"It's complicated, stupid and-" Five smashed his lips against mine and I looked at him in surprise, before kissing him back. His hand moved from my cheek to in my hair as he deepened the kiss. We broke away for air, both of us taking deep breaths.
"It's that." I whispered and Five chuckled.

"Really? That's why you've been distancing yourself? Because you like me?" He asked with a smirk.

"I thought you figured it out and that's why you kissed me." I said in confusion and he pecked my lips.

"No, I kissed you because I could. Because I was scared of what you were going to say." I rested my forehead against his and sighed.

"We should fight more often." I joked.

"Or we could just..." Five connected our lips again.