Chapter 13

Doug woke up before Ste, blinking slowly, he felt drowsy, and had a banging head, he moved to feel, tight, warm arms around him. His heart sped up and he realised it hadn't all been a big dream. He looked up to see Ste fast asleep and in Doug's opinion looking adorable. His hair all floppy and that perfect face. Doug didn't want to move purely because he didn't want to wake Ste and he was really comfy. He suddenly felt better. He moved carefully to kiss Ste's head, then his cheek, all over his face, finally reaching his lips he planted a soft one on him, which caused Ste to shuffle. Doug hesitated as he didn't know what Ste was like on a morning, whether he was grumpy or just fine, well, he would find out.

Ste roused slowly from his deep sleep, feeling lips upon his. He smiled instantly and opened his eyes. ''Morning you'' He whispered. Doug giggled quietly and replied ''Good mornin, sleep well?'' He asked and Ste nodded. ''The best sleep ever.'' Doug stood up quickly and Ste frowned ''Oi, where ya goin?'' Doug bounded from the room. ''Ill be right back!'' Ste groaned and his head hit the pillow again. Doug hummed happily to himself, he basically floated into the kitchen and kissed Texas on the cheek. ''Morning guys!'' He chimed to everyone. Leanne called ''Whats got you so happy? Wasn't really a happy night yesterday.'' Doug grinned a little grabbing breakfast stuff. ''Well the end of the night was good, i spent some time with Ste.'' Texas giggled ''Ohhh, right spent some 'time'' Texas raised her brows and Doug blushed. ''Hey wheres the tinned tomatoes? Im making Ste breakfast and i want it to be his favourite of cheese on toast with tinned tomatoes.'' Leanne asked ''But, why you making Ste breakfast? Isn't he in the spare room?'' Doug stopped. ''I-urm...Ste..he...slept in my bed.'' Doug nodded and found them, turning the oven on. Leanne was going to add a cocky remark but Texas silenced her and they returned to watching Telly.

Ste layed in bed and rolled over, he took in Doug's scent from the pillow and strangely began to miss him, the urge to have him beside him again was overwhelming. He smelt breakfast and sighed happily. He heard footsteps up the stairs and hoped it was Doug. In Amy bursted in. ''Oh, Ste! What are you doin in 'ere?'' She asked, looking rough as ever. Ste raised a brow. ''I might ask you the same question Amy Barnes.'' She shrugged ''I was looking for you, nosey. Now answer me question. Ste blushed ''Ok ill tell you. Me and Doug....'' Amy gasped. ''You slept with him?!'' Ste shook his head. ''Not like that..but, i think...well i hope we are together now.'' Amy ran to hug him. ''Oh Ste im so happy for ya! Cheered me up a bit that has.'' Then more footsteps came, Ste looked at her and she ran out. This time, it was Doug carrying a tray and struggling to open the door. Ste laughed to himself and walked over in his blue boxers to open it. ''Sorry sorry, hardly romantic is it? Im such a fail i cant even open a doo-'' But Doug was cut off by Ste kissing him. ''Shh, ok? It looks great.'' Ste took the tray from him and flopped back onto the bed. Doug padded over and looked at him. ''Your favourite! I hope..'' Ste nodded quickly. ''Yum! 'Ere you ave some.'' Ste offered him some on a fork but Doug grimaced. ''Eww no! A coffee is ok for me.'' Ste sighed. ''Ya don't know what ya missin.''

Ste finished quickly and layed back, putting an arm round Doug. ''Ya ok for tellin all ya friends? I told Ameh, cos she deserves to know and that.'' Doug sighed and looked down, nodding slowly. ''Well I'm not gonna loose you and Ive had a good few days to think about it so, yeah, i think I'm ready.'' Ste got that fulfilling feeling, he knew Doug wanted him, and thats more than he ever felt with Brendan, Brendan refused to come out for him, Doug was more than willing. ''We openin the deli today Ste?'' Ste smiled. ''Say that again.'' Doug raised his brow and chuckled. ''Say what?'' Ste pursed his lips. ''Ste.'' Doug held back a laugh and said it ''Ste...'' Ste smirked and kissed him. ''Your accent is adorable you know, especially for me name.'' Doug blushed and looked down. ''Really? Cool.''

They both went downstairs and before they walked into the living room Doug took Ste's hand. Texas and Leanne looked at them smirking. ''Finally!'' Texas giggled and went to hug them. Leanne just smiled smally and turned back around. ''Ignore her'' Doug whispered to Ste. Later on they both headed out, Ste frowned at the state of his house and the fire men dragging his cremated things. They heard a girlish voice from behind them. ''Ste!!'' It was Sammie. ''What happened to the house?'' She asked, Ste raised a brow. ''What do you think? Aliens invaded it.'' Sammie poked him. '' Sorry about that...i wanted to tell you, i got a job!'' Doug and Ste exchanged looks. ''Where?'' They asked. ''The club, Chez Chez! With Brendan! I told him all about you Ste, he wanted to know all about your business, he seems lovely!'' She exclaimed and Ste ran his fingers through his hair. ''Are you mental?! Do you not remember me warnin ya about him? He is using you to get information about me you mad cow!'' Ste snarled and stormed off. Doug looked at her in disbelief and shook his head. ''Well done.'' He said to her sarcastically and went after him. This made Sammie angry and she headed straight back up to Brendan, to tell him all about what she just saw.

Ste was in the Deli and Doug walked in. ''Ste i thought we were going to the beach..'' Ste shrugged. ''Im just...not in the mood now. Brendan will come and interfere again now! I can never just be 'appy!'' Doug shook his head. ''No, i wont let him ruin us. Come on.'' Doug took Ste hand and let him back out of the deli, locking up. He saw Brendan before Ste and kissed him passionately against the door, which got them some looks, he didnt care. ''What was that for?'' Ste smirked. ''Nothin' i couldn't resist..'' They he pulled him along to the train station for the beach.

Brendan stood, scowling. And looked like he could kill. And that was never a good luck.