The End.

//This is it guys! :') The last, final chapter! I will be doing new stuff, like one shots and things. :') Things not as long for now! I really hope you've enjoyed this and I'm so happy with all the feedback. Enjoy this chapter, I love you all. <3

This was it.

It was the day of the wedding.

Nerves and excitement were running high in the Carter and Hay household. Doug had insisted Ste stay at the flat while he, Texas and Leanne stayed at a near-by hotel. That way they couldn't see each other until they got to the wedding. Ste was busy in the bath, soaking himself and to be honest, just having a good long think about things. He heard Amy shouting the kids and getting them ready. He chuckled softly as he heard they were just not cooperating. He jumped slightly as his phone buzzed at the side of him. He glanced and smiled when he saw he had received a message from Doug. He dried his hand and reached for his mobile and picked it up, pressing on the text as it opened. It read: ''Hey Ste. Can't wait to see you at the wedding, love you x'' He quickly replied: ''You too, Doug. I love you too xo'' He jumped from the bath and wrapped a towel around his bottom half. He strolled to the bedroom and felt his heart was in his mouth as he saw his suit, he swallowed. He mentally pushed himself to go and get it down. He was full of emotions, never did he think he would get married. Not to Doug, anyway. But he was glad he was marrying the one, someone who actually loved and cared for him. Grinning now thinking about it, he began to dress.

''Tex! Leanne! C'mon girls, time to get up!'' Doug shouted going into the girls joint bedroom. He giggled, jumping on their double bed. ''I'm getting married todaaayyyyy!'' He pulled the covers from them and jumped down, running back out. Texas groaned and poked Leanne. ''Do you reckon he's excited?'' She asked. Leanne raised her eyebrows. ''Just a little bit...'' She slid out of bed and padded to the on-suite toilet. Texas got straight to work with her hair and makeup. Doug was in his single room, dancing around to the music coming from his phone. ''Dum da dee dum de de daa.'' He hummed along not in time. He didn't care who heard him because he was just so happy. Today was his day, and nobody and nothing could ruin that.

Ste fastened his tie and he headed downstairs. He stopped in the hallway as he saw his daughter, Leah, in her little white dress. His eyes seemed to swell with tears for some reason, he was always so proud of her. ''Daddy!'' She giggled when she saw him, running over. ''Don't you look fancy! Do you like my dress Daddy?'' She looked up at him eagerly. Ste nodded, picking her up and spinning her around. ''You look like a Princess!'' He kissed her head and Amy came rushing in. ''Ste! Don't crease her dress ey?'' She rolled her eyes. Ste put his daughter down and whistled at Amy, smirking. ''Wit woo Miss Barnes. Don't you look smashing.'' He winked. Amy let out a low giggle. ''Oh...tar, Ste. Come 'ere.'' She walked to fix his collar. ''Much better! Now, you're son wants ya to look at his suit now.'' She poked him, before taking her and Leah out to the cab. ''Us men need to stick together, yeah Lucas?'' Ste started and Lucas just seemed to look at him before taking his hand. ''Yes Daddy. Can we go now?'' Before Ste could answer, his son had dragged him outside.

Texas and Leanne were dressed in beautiful lilac dresses and hair clasped up in bows. Doug came out of his bedroom and gasped. ''Awww! My two girls! You look great!'' He hugged them both. ''Doug! Careful with the dresses!'' They both squealed, laughing. He walked to the window and looked out. ''The cabs here!'' He said and they all walked out, getting in the back after Doug had paid the receptionist. ''You nervous?'' Texas asked him, squeezing his hand reassuringly. Doug shrugged. ''Urm, nervous and excited, ya know? I love Ste and that's all that matters to me now.'' ''We're earleh!'' Ste frowned. ''Let's go inside an wait for Doug anyway...Do ya reckon he aint comin? He has cold feet don't he..''

''Ste! You just said we're early!'' Amy told him.

''Oh, yeah...Am just scared that's all. Oh eyar, look'' He pointed to Doug and the girls cab. ''They're ere.'' He got out of the cab and took his kids hands, getting them out, Amy following behind.