Chapter 11

**Skylar's POV**

I think that the worst possible feeling is when you wake up the morning after having sex to is an empty bed next to you.

"Nate?" I called out.

No answer.

Where is he?

Sighing, I climbed out of bed and walked into the bathroom to get ready for school.

Yup. School awaits me even though I'm already like two hours late.

Skipping for the past few days might have me on edge with some teachers who are so strict about kids attendance.

Oh well...

After taking a long hot shower, I dried my hair and put it in a side fishtail braid before putting on some eyeliner, mascara, and some light brown eyeshadow.

I slipped into some short jean shorts along with a light brown shirt and my leather jacket and combat boots.

Good enough..

Grabbing my phone and keys, I went out to my car and started the engine before starting to school.

**********

As soon as I drove up to the school, something didn't feel right.

Jeremy, Kayla and Paisley were their normal self, but Nathaniel didn't even smile at me.

Something between a glare and a blank expression was all I received and I just felt like bawling my eyes out.

Why am I so hormonal?!

Who knows..

"So are you throwing your Summer Bash again this year?" Kayla asked, turning to Paisley.

"I think I will, I don't really know. School ends in two weeks and then we'll be seniors, maybe I should just because. Its the last right?"

I nodded my head but kept quiet.

Jeremy kept glancing at Nate with a confused look and I sighed.

This is exactly how the old Nate was.

But he's not. He is sweet, kind hearted, loving, funny, and just amazing.

He is definitely not the old bitchy, grouchy, middy guy that I used to think of him.

So I want to know what is wrong!

Why is he acting like this?

"You guys wanna come over tomorrow? We can talk about it then?" I asked, hearing the last few words of the conversation on the party.

"Sure." Kayla shrugged.

"Alright. Come tomorrow after school. Bye!" I called as the first bell rang.

Jeremy put my arm in hook with his as we walked and I grinned.

"What are you doing?"

"Walking?"

"With my arm? Let go."

"Why?!" He pouted like a little boy.

"Because you aren't two."

"You don't know that!"

I rolled my eyes at him and continued towards the first period classroom.