Chapter 38

The next morning I woke up in my bed with the sun shining in my eyes.

I looked around my room and saw Paisley and Kayla sleeping on my floor and the guys were no where to be seen.

They're probably down stairs.

After stretching out my muscles, I stood up and headed for the bathroom.

Okay, I swear I grew over night..

My bump was completely bigger and definitely noticeable.

Goody..

Note to sarcasm.

I pulled my clothes off and hopped in the shower after admiring the now bigger bump and let the hot water relax my muscles.

After being done with showering, I blow dried my hair and let the ends curl naturally before throwing on my grey beanie and putting on some makeup.

Walking into my closet, I pulled out some white jean booty shorts that are ripped, some grey converse and a grey off the shoulder seater that goes to my elbows and has a yellow smiley face on the front.

It was smaller then it used to be, obviously, but it still fit, surprisingly.

Since I was ready for the day, I walked back into my room and grabbed my phone and keys before walking downstairs where the guys were listening to my music while eating breakfast.

"Hey Sky!" Bryson smiled at me.

"Hey" I grinned, plopping down on the seat next to him.

Scratch that, I was pretty much siting on his lap because this was a one person seat, but he didn't care and grinned at me.

Nathaniel glared at him and our eyes met, where I immediately looked down at my lap.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well.. I was thinking that we could all go and look around the different malls around here." Jeremy smirked.

My face immediately dropped and I gaped "What is up with you people and shopping?! An there are like four malls each with a ton of stores in each of them" I groaned.

"What happened to you? You used to love shopping" Jeremy asked.

"I got pregnant, that's what happened! Now I am fat and get tired easily, and I'm really bipolar, and my hormones are all I'ver the fucking place!" I cried out.

Yes, thanks to my little baby here, I started crying.

Jeremy was obviously trying not to laugh while Bryson wrapped his arms around me and Nate said "You aren't fat" Softly.

Our eyes me for a split second and I wiped up my tears before standing up.

"Damn, I put on makeup" I groaned, walking back upstairs, hearing them burt out laughing.

Assholes....

*****************

So that's how I ended up standing in a shopping mall with all of my friends and Nate just waiting to begin, as Paisley calls it, 'Living a little'.

Living a little my ass..

People were crowded all over the place, making me feel so claustrophobic..

We stood in front of the malls main fountain, discussing where to go first.

Paisley wanted to go to Victorias Secret and Jeremy wanted to go with her, obviously wanted to see her dressed in lingerie.

Man whore..

Kayla wanted to go to Dillard's and Bryson, Nate and I were silent, not caring where we go.

Kayla gasped dramatically "How about we all just split up and meet here in an hour or two? Me, Paisley and Jeremy, and you three go together that way we can all go where we want."

Every one agreed except me, I just stayed silent, imagining what else I could be doing.

I could be eating cookies and cream ice cream while watching Nemo!!

God, I love Nemo..

"So where to?"

I jumped up in surprise and looked around to see Bryson and Nate looking at me. Just us there, no one else in our group.

"What?" I asked.

"Where to? I don't care where we go." Bryson said.

"Me either" Nate shrugged.

"I don't know.. Lets just walk and if we see somewhere, we'll go."

"Sounds good"

We walked in silence around the hallways, me a few feet I front of the guys, not wanting things to be awkward until I saw a Hollister.

"How about there?" I asked, pointing.

When they both just shrugged, I took that as a yes as I walked in and immediately went to the skinny jeans.

I held up some dark blue jean ones that were ripped and had a bedazzled chevron design on the butt pockets.

"Ill fit in these after I have you.." I mumbled, placing a hand on my stomach.

"Are you talking to yourself?" I heard Nate ask in amusement.

I glared at him "No actually, I wasn't.". I sneered before holding my head up and walking past him, making sure to bump shoulders.

I kept looking around the store and the only thing else I really wanted to get was a white and navy blue Hollister tank top and some golden gladiator sandals.

Weird combo but I'm not wearing them all in the same outfit.

Psh, I can't even fit into the clothes right now, these are for after I have my baby boy.

Bryson had gotten some jeans and Nate got a shirt and cologne, so we all checked out before we walked out of the store.

I immediately spotted a Victorias Secret and walked into it with out even telling the guys.

Women were all in the store as I looked through the underwear rack.

Nate's face came into view and he arched an eyebrow "Really?"

"You didn't have to come in, fell free to wait outside." I shrugged, shoving past him.

I walked away but didn't miss when he mumbled "You are so complicated" under his breath.

Asshole.

Bryson was sitting on a bench in front of the store in his phone when I walked out with my two bags from Victorias Secret and I smiled at him

"You ready?"

"Yup" I smiled.

*************

An hour and a half later the three of us sat down in the Starbucks waiting for our friends to come and I sighed.

I had Bryson holding all of my bags because I'm fabulous like that, but he didn't whine.

I ended up getting some vans from Payless, some cute sweaters that were extremely comfortable from Hot Topic that I will be able to fit in after Im not pregnant anymore, along with some batman on pants and some fuzzy socks.

Instead of jus getting clothes, I also got a cute dark blue and light grey Vera Bradley baby bag that I just happened to see and some bath and body works stuff along with some new makeup.

They guys said that I buy way too much stuff, but girls have needs people!

Obviously..