Chapter 29

It has been three days since I have bought my new house and everything except for my clothes have already been packed.

Mom came home really late last night, so I put on a huge sweater to hide the bump.

Even though I planned on telling her the news today..

Yeah, I'm ready to die..

My electronics, pictures, personal things and Anything else has already been taken to my apartment by everyone, but I haven't been back there yet.

I really want to..

Grabbing my very last suitcase, I walked into my closet before gathering all of my undergarments and putting them in the bottom before throwing all of my shirts in.

Little room was left in there when I was done, so I stuck my bedding in before heading upstairs.

Mom was sitting in the kitchen drinking coffee when I walked in.

"Morning" I mumbled.

"Hey" She said softly, not looking up from her laptop.

I grabbed a muffin and poured myself a cup of coffee before sitting across from her.

"We need to talk" I sighed.

Her fingers stopped typing and she slowly looked up at me.

"Yes?"

Might as well just get it out there..

"In pregnant."

At that moment her face drained of color and her cup of coffee fell to the floor.

"T- that's not funny Skylar" she stuttered.

"I know it's not, that's why I not laughing." I stated calmly.

"You're lying!" Her voice raised.

Without saying anything, I stood up from my chair and pulled my shirt up, showing off my big belly.

The only thing I saw when I looked up was her eyes roll to the back of her head as she fell to the ground.

Well she took that better than I thought she would..

Seeing as how I'm not very strong, It took me forever to drag her onto the sofa before I cleaned up the glass and coffee.

Mom was still passed out when I was done, so I took my suitcase from downstairs and put it in my car before grabbing my purse and putting my shoes on.

When I'm done explaining, I'm leaving.

************

After about twenty minutes, mom finally woke up and as soon as she spotted me, her eyes shifted down to my stomach and her eyes turned glassy.

Instead of crying, he glared at me with such hate I almost started crying.

"How could you do this to me?" She asked in a cold voice.

"To you? I don't think you're the pregnant one mother.."

"Like hell I'm not! You are an embarrassment to this family and I will not have you continue to call yourself my daughter with that thing in you!" she screamed.

I stood up "Family? What the hell kind of family is this?! There is no father! The mother is a workaholic bitch who is so conceited and only cares for herself!"

This time, I was prepared for when her hand came flying towards my face and I stopped it before pulling her face towards mine.

"You have nothing to worry about because I would never. Never. Call you my mother. You are a disgrace and I hope you rot in hell you spoiled piece of shit." I sneered in a low voice before shoving her hands hard causing her to stumble back and land on the sofa.

Grabbing my bag, I stomped out to my car and drove away.

***********

Everyone's cars were outside of my apartment as I arrived and I smiled, just thinking that my new life has just begun.

I am free!

Finally.. Thank God.

Taking my luggage out, I locked my door before walking up to my house door and walking inside.

The familiar smell of cinnamon hit my nose except this time it was mixed with the smell of paint.

What the heck?

"Guys? Im here!" I called out.

Footsteps ran down the stairs and Jeremy pulled me into a hug.

"Darling! Ive missed you so much!"

"You're such an idiot!"I laughed, shoving him off of me.

His bottom lip turned into a pout and he fake cried into Paisleys shoulder who just walked into the room along with everyone else.

"Hey guys" I grinned.

"Hey" Bryson smiled shyly.

"Why does it smell like paint?"

They all shared a look before each and every one of them picked up their stuff and walked out the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

None of them answered as Kayla closed the door behind them.

Okay, seriously? What the hell?

Sighing I walked upstairs and the scent got stronger.

The bedroom doors were open and I gasped when I stepped inside my room.

The wall was painted the tan color that I wanted and had the tan and black bedding set that I had gotten on the bed.

The blanket was Black and Tan scroll and the sheets were black along with two of the pillows and one pillow was tan.

Black curtains hung over my window and a fuzzy black carpet was next to my bed in front of my nightstand.

On the nightstand was a black lamp and inside the drawers were pictures and other small things.

My laptop was set up on my desk and someone had set my flat screen that used to be in my old room up on the wall in front of my bed.

Inside of the bathroom, the walls have also been painted tan, but the cupboards and sink were still white and held all of my bathroom stuff on it.

This is amazing! I can't believe they did this for me..

Wait, but if they did this to my room..

Quickly, I walked into my baby's room and found the walls painted blue.

My, being the hormonal pregnant girl that I am had tears falling down my cheeks as I checked all of my bathrooms and found them completely supplied and had rugs and toilet carpets in them.

They had also set all of my movies I my living room DVD holder and set up my keyboard and stereo next to the flat screen.

Inside of my kitchen were brand new plates and bowls that had black and white ogee designs and new silverware with black handles.

Pots and pans were in the cabinets and cooking supplies and groceries were supplied.

By now I was bawling and could harley see when I got my phone out and sent out a group text saying

I don't think that saying thank you is nearly enough to show how grateful I am for any of you or how much you do for me but that's as good as I can dI so thank you so much. You have no idea how much it meant to me how much hard work you out into taking trouble away from me and making my home look good. I love it and I love all of you.

Stupid pregnancy hormones..