Chapter 27

The smell of cinnamon hit my nose hard as we stepped inside, making my tummy turn.

Not in a bad way, like if I were hungry. Even though I just ate....

I'm gonna be so fat after I have this kid..

Bella closed the door behind us as we walked in and I smiled at the sight.

The living room walls were the perfect shade of tan an the carpets were the same color.

Two white sofas and a white recliner sat around a big flat screen hanging on the wall with glass holders for players and DVDs and CDs.

Tan cushions were on the sofas which kind of decorated the place, but I liked it nonetheless.

Next to the door was a big window with white curtains and a glass table in front of it with a rolling chair.

A desk maybe..?

The white brick fireplace made the place look excellent as it stood on the opposite wall of the stair case which had tan carpet all the way up.

Bella sat on the sofa on her phone and Bryson headed upstairs, so I continued through the door and to the big kitchen.

Woah..

This is like completely awesome for an apartment!

The black marble counters complimented the light blue walls and the black tile floor.

A stainless steal fridge sat next to the counter holding a toaster and the microwave sat above the stove.

The dishwasher was right next to the sink and soap was already there.

In a clearing of the kitchen sat a black wooden table that held six matching hairs.

A glass sliding door led to the wide, fences back yard but I didn't go outside, instead went to the door that was in by the table.

Inside was a small bathroom with white counters and matching features.

Toilet, shower, sink, counters, etc..

Bryson walked into the kitchen as I was walking out if it, so I headed upstairs, knowing no one was up there.

The carpet stairs led me up to a left turn and into an also carpeted hallway.

As I walked down, looking in every room, I found a small laundry room, another bathroom except it was light green and white, a closet and the heater and air conditioner systems.

Finally, I found a bedroom.

The inside had white carpets instead if tan and had nothing inside.

It was almost as big as my room back home, so a bed could easily fit in here.

The walls were also white, which kind of lowered my spirits because I wanted a pretty room, not a plain one.

Maybe I can paint it..

There was also a small walk in closet and a small desk in the corner.

Anyways..

Closing the door, I continued down the hallway until I came to the very last door.

The master bedroom.

Thank The Lord!

Inside of the white door was an exact replica of the last bedroom except it was about the size of my lounge, pretty big.

A kin sized bed stripped of any sheets was in the middle of the room and two doors were on two different walls.

Walking over to the first one, I found a bigger walk in closet with lots of shelves on each side and a shoe shelf in the very back.

The other door was a big bathroom with a bath tub, glass shower and the other normal bathroom things.

The walls and counters were also white.

This place is too plain!

But it's so perfect!

"You okay up there Skylar?" Bryson called from downstairs.

"Oh! Yeah! Im coming." I called out, giving the room one last look over.

Bella and Bryson were both sitting in the living room and they both smiled at me as I walked down.

"Did you like it?" Bella asked, standing up.

"Definitely. How about we go back to the frot office and look at some papers?" I smiled.

"Are you sure? We still had one more." Bryson asked.

"I'm sure. Leggo" I smirked, grabbing his hand and leading him shaking his head at me in amusement.

"You're something Sky"

"Thanks" I grinned.