Chapter 31

"Skylar?"

"Skylarrrr"

"Wakey wakey"

"Skylar!! Wake up!"

I jolted straight up from my bed only to find Bryson smirking down at me.

"You're hard to wake up, you know that?" He asked.

I playfully glared at him "Shut up.."

He chuckled and I threw my legs over the bed.

Today's the day.

Three hours for now I'm going to see him.

Bryson still sat on my bed watching me as I moved around my too to try and get ready.

Walking into my closet, I looked all around until I came across to my black and white Aztec leggings and my black ugg boots.

Looking around for a top was harder because of all the different ones I had so I settled for a light blue sweater that does off the shoulder and a little above mid thigh.

Just because, I also grabbed a black scarf and cute black beanie and carried everything to my bed after grabbing some undergarments.

I set everything on my bed next to Bryson who was on his phone and said "Im gonna shower real quick."

Without waiting for a response, I grabbed my bra and underwear before walking into the bathroom and turning the water on lukewarm.

Stripping of my clothes, I stepped in and let the water engulf me as I scrubbed strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner into my hair.

When done with that, I let the water just run over me to relax my muscles before stepping out of the shower and wrap a towel around my body and another around my hair.

Shit..

I left my clothes in the bedroom!

Deep breathe Skylar.

Deep breath.

Slowly, I opened the door and saw Bryson still on the bed texting away.

"I kind of left my clothes in here.." I said shyly.

He sat up an his eyes widened when he saw me "Oh! Okay."

A hint of red ran to his cheeks as he scratched his neck nervously and I almost laughed at his reaction.

Grabbing my stuff, I smirked at him before walking back into the restroom and shutting the door with my left foot.

Throwing my body towel off, I slipped into my strapless black bra and black lace underwear before brushing my teeth and putting on some light makeup.

With that being done, I let my hair fall back and let the ends curl into their natural look.

I slipped into my clothes and stepped out of my bathroom.

"Lets go" I smiled at Bryson, grabbing my bag and walking towards the door.

Jeremy, Skylar and Kayla were all in the kitchen eating bacon and some eggs with toast, so I grabbed some toast and bacon before sitting next to Bryson.

"You nervous kiddo?" Jer asked.

"You think?" I sighed.

"You'll be fine" Kayla smiled as Paisley said "Ill kick anyone's ass that's being a bitch."

I burst out laughing at her words and nearly fell out of the chair if Bryson wouldn't have caught me quickly.

This kid has quick reflexes..

"You guys ready?" He asked, unwrapping his arm from my waist awkwardly.

"Ready as ill ever be.." I sighed.

******************

The ride to school got really stressful the closer we got which wasn't that long because my new home is about ten minutes driving.

The building came into view and my knuckles turned white based on how hard I was squeezing the steering wheel because of all of the kids.

Of course someone is gonna start shit.

That's high school for you....

Hell, that's society for you!

I pulled into a parking spot next to Jeremy before taking the keys out of ignition.

People were already looking at me raise of the awesome car, so there is one more thing to add to my list of why this sucks.

Sighing, I grabbed my bag and started opening the door.

Immediately, a bunch of students stopped talking and others started whispering, just seeing me.

Tears started welling in my eyes and I looked down at my feet.

Or tried.. The bump almost completely hides my feet..

This sucks.......

A large hand slid into mine and I looked up to see Bryson giving me a reassuring smile.

"You're gonna be fine Sky" He smiled, squeezing my hand.

"Thank you" I smiled, pulling him into a hug.

"No problem" he chuckled.

The rest of our friends gathered around me as we started comparing schedules and Jeremy stayed silent as he stared at something behind me.

"What is it?" I whispered.

"Nothing, forget it.." He gave a small smile before getting back into the conversation.

Nothing my ass..

Turning around, I searched the parking lot until my eyes landed on some familiar dark blue ones.

**Nathaniel's POV**

Today I would be seeing the one girl I've missed so much that has caused me to fight more and more just to forget about her.

It didn't work.

Jeremy and I have spoken some over the summer, but I haven't seen any sign of my Princess.

I miss her so much.

The jocks, who I was parked by started wolf whistling at a black Audi that rolled into the parking lot and I rolled my eyes at them.

Wow, it's a car, big whoop. Right?

Popping a cigarette in my mouth, I continued looking around the parking lot for that beautiful brown haired girl but was interrupted when the dumb asses tarted talking about some pregnant chick who was extremely hot.

I stole a look over to them and saw where they were looking only to find Skylars back facing away from me as her hand was in another guys hand.

Jeremy, Kayla and Paisley all were talking round them about something and Jeremy's eyes met mine.

He gave me his look of disappointment and I gave him a questioning look, but he looked back at Skylar before turning away from me.

Seconds later, Skylar turned around and her eyes met mine.

Those beautiful eyes looked right at me and I couldn't help look at her gorgeous body.

My eyes stopped when they reached her stomach and the cigarette fell out of my mouth.

She was pregnant.