Chapter Three - Game Night.

Me, Aj, and Clem walked outside towards the gate. Marlon was in a small panic as he looked for this 'Rosie person.'

"Come on where is she.." he looked but still couldn't find her. I frowned, hoping that she wasn't missing. He shook his head and then turned to us.

"You give her her weapon back?" Marlon asked. Clem pulled her knife out of its holder.

"Good. We're gonna need you to put it to use, we got a hunting party out there trying to get back inside. They need our help clearing the way.." Marlon explained I looked over tothe blonde girl who was on the wall earlier, we made eye contact and I smiled at her. She turned away and I frowned.

"There's been a few more then usual these past couple days." Marlon added, the blonde girl fake laughed.

"Oh I don't know, maybe something drew them in, you know, like a big explosion or a car crash." She spoke unamused, Clem stared daggers at her.

"Vi." Marlon stopped her. She crossed her arms.

"What?" She rolled her eyes. I stepped forward.

"Look.. neither of us knew that was gonna happen.. the bomb, the car crash.. we're sorry if we caused you any problems." I apologized, the girls eyes widened and she looked away, Louis cleared his throat.

"Hello (Y/N), Hello Clementine, I'm Violet, nice to meet you." He spoke, Violet shook her head.

"What he said." She quickly spoke, I smiled a bit.

"Alright boys and girls! Their starting to fill in!" The guy standing over the wall yelled, he then pointed towards the walkers. Clem turned to me.

"(Y/N).. can you watch Aj while I'm out?" She asked me quietly so Aj couldn't hear, I smiled and nodded.

"Of course. You can count on me." I whispered back. Marlon then turned to Clem.

"Good luck out there." He told before grabbing his bow and loading it with an arrow. He then dashed out the gates, following behind Violet. Louis walked in front of us.

"Don't mind Violet.. she uh, grows on you.. I promise." He smiled and placed what looked like a chair leg onto his shoulder. Me and Clem gave him a weird look. He looked at the chair leg.

"Oh this? It's a chair leg. I call it, 'Chairles'" he grinned, I smiled and rolled my eyes. He then walked out the gates. Clem shook her head and walked through the gates closing it behind her. Aj ran up to the gate and gripped the rails.

"Clem..! Lemme help!" He called out, I limped over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me.

"Let's keep watch, we can help Clem that way okay?" I asked him. He looked a bit disappointed.

"Okay.." he sighed. Clem smiled at me and ran off to help the others. I slowly sat on the ground and Aj did the same. I extended my ankle out to give it a break.

"Hey don't worry, your not the only one that has to do the boring watch job." I smiled at him. I noticed he was staring at my ankle. He looked up at me.

"Will your ankle ever get better?" He asked, I nodded.

"Yeah! It just takes a little while." I told him, he turned his head.

"How long?" He asked. I chuckled.

"5-7 days at least. It depends how bad the sprain is." I replied. I then looked at the ground. I then looked up and saw Clem fighting the walkers I sighed.

"Hey Aj.. do you know how Clem feels about me?" I asked the small boy. He looked at me confused.

"What do you mean? I think she thinks your cool." He told me, I shrugged.