Chapter Sixteen - Caught (Clem Choice) {Part 2} [EP 2 END]

Me and Clem walked through the gates and towards the lookout tower, hand in hand. Clem gestured for me to climb up first and I smiled. I quickly climbed up to see AJ already waiting for us.

"Hey, bud, how are you doing?" I asked, standing next to him, Clem following and standing next to me.

"I'm good, nothing yet." Aj informed, I nodded and looked out at the woods. I few walkers were walking around, but no noticeable people or lights. Clem's hand wrapped around mine and I smiled.

"The raiders... that guy.. he's gonna be with them." Aj spoke, I looked at him, worried.

"Abel.. yeah." Clem nodded, Aj continued to look at the forest through his binoculars. Clem put her other hand on his shoulder.

"Your bad dreams.. their all about him aren't they?" She asked, Aj lowered the binoculars from his eyes and turned to Clem.

"Yeah.." He muttered, I crouched down to his height and gave his shoulder a few pats. He looked at me.

"I'll protect you buddie.. I won't let the bad guys get you." I reassured him, he turned back towards the forest and looked through his binoculars. I leaned my head on Clem's shoulder, and she smiled.

"I fucking really hate that fucking dickhead shitfuck." Aj suddenly spoke, my eyes widened. I tried not to crack up and held in my laughter.

"W-Well that was sudden!" I snickered, Clem looked at Aj.

"Isn't that a bit much?" She asked, Aj shrugged and looked out at the forest again.

"Well I do.." He spoke, I took my hand out of Clem's placed it on his shoulder.

"Try not to think about him Aj.. think.. about.." I tried to think of something, Clem smiled at me.

"How about you count how many monsters you see?" Clem added.

"Same number as before. Three.. four.." he began to count. It was silent again.

"Aj.. it's okay if Abel frightens you. You know how to control that." Clem spoke, I nodded.

"Yup. Deep breaths remember?" I reminded, Aj removed the binoculars again.

"There's ten monsters out there. He doesn't frighten me. But when he comes here, I call dibs." Aj spoke, no change of expression on his face. I looked at him in shock.

"Aj.." I began, Clem turned to him. She looked angry with him.

"No Aj. He's too dangerous." She spoke.

"But-"

"No buts." Clem cut him off.

"You should never take death so lightly either Aj. Trust me, it does something to you." I added, crossing my arms. I was disappointed he even had those kind of thoughts. It was silent again.

"Well fuck.." Aj muttered, he looked through the binoculars again. I felt a bit disappointed in him, but I knew I had to focus.

"There's twelve of them now.. but what if we play Rock Paper Scissors?" He asked, I glared at him.

"Aj. Clem said no, and no means no. So stop asking." I ordered, Aj quickly turned away again. Clem grabbed my hand and nudged me a bit, and I realized I just snapped at him. I felt bad, and I was about to apologize when Aj pointed towards the forest.

"Clem.. (Y/N).. I see something." Aj whisper-shouted my eyes widened.

"Not a walker?" Clem asked quickly, letting my hand go. Aj handed her the binoculars.