Chapter Five - Broken And Stolen. (Louis Choice) {Part 2}

(Quick A/N)
Hey guys I was bored so I decided to draw (Y/N) and what she looks like in the story! The drawing was done all by me and I hope you guys like it! If you guys want I'll totally draw more and upload it as chapter pictures! (Also sorry my drawings aren't that good! I'm still trying to get better!) If you would like to see some more of my art you can visit my instagram!: (Imcomingforthatbutt) and if you want follow me! Anyway thanks for reading and on with the Louis chapter!

-Author ❤️

I breathed and calmed myself down before jumping out behind the trees. I sighed in relief. There was only one walker but it hung from the tree down. It was caught in one of the traps.

"Thank god it's only one... and that it's.. well stuck." I looked up at the walker. It was trying to reach out towards us. Louis chuckled and stepped forward. He began to poke the walker with Chairles.

"Hey! Look at this guy! He's like a walker pińata!" I chuckled a bit and Louis smiled at me. Aasim groaned and rolled his eyes. The walker tried to grab Louis as he swung but it couldn't reach.

"Cut it down, fix the snare, and let's go." Aasim yelled, he turned towards the trees. Louis smirked.

"I will I will.. eventually." He turned back and began to poke the walker again. I watched him to make sure the walker didn't grab him. Aasim walked up to me.

"If you want food for everyone I'll need a hand. Unless you want to mess around with this idiot and starve." He glared at Louis then turned back towards the bushes. Louis rolled his eyes.

"'Or you can starve.' So dramatic." Louis mimicked him the turned towards the walker and began to poke it again. I began to walk towards Aasim but Louis called out to me.

"Hey (Y/N), wanna try?" He smiled. I turned towards him and he offered me chairles. I looked back at Aasim then towards Louis again. It was really tempting but food was more important. I sighed.

"I don't know.. don't you think we should help Aasim get food?" I asked, pointing at Aasim. Louis frowned a bit.

"Come on (Y/N)! Take a break! We can help him after. Besides I wanna see how good your swing is!" He smiled again. I looked towards Aasim but I gave in. I grabbed Chairles from Louis.

"Okayyy..! But one swing! We still need food for tonight." I told, Louis smiled even brighter.

"Hell yeah! That's what I'm talking about!" He chuckled. He walked up next to me.

"Also, sorry about Aasim. He's not always so lame." Louis commented, he put his hand on his hips.

"But lucky for you this is team fun." He smiled, my heart jumped a bit, I then chuckled.

"Team fun? Pfft lammmme." I rolled my eyes in a joking manner and Louis smirked.

"Okay. Do you think you can think of a better name?" He raised and eyebrow. I swung Chairles over my shoulder.

"Pfft. Easy. We should be. Team badass fun. Makes us look cooler and more fun." I grinned. Louis nodded.

"Hell yeah! I like your style (Y/N)! Team badass fun it is." He replied, he then gestured to the walker.

"Take your swing. I need to see if your worthy to be part of the badass fun team, becoming a member is quite difficult." He joked, I chuckled.

"Oh really? Who said your the leader?" I asked, he smirked.

"I did. Now prove your worth." He took a few steps away from the tree. I walked a bit closer to the hanging walker and it reached out to me. I took in a deep breath and got into a batting position. Louis gave me a wink. I rolled my eyes and watched the walker. I waited until the perfect moment and lined up my shot. I smacked the walker with Chairles and the walker swung back, I smiled and looked at Louis.