Chapter Fifteen - Feelings 💕 (Louis Choice) {Part 10}

(F/I) = First initial!

Me and Louis continued to talk and joke around, when the doors of the admin building suddenly burst open. Me and Louis walked over to see what was going on, Willy and Aasim were arguing about something.

"Because your boring and your idea is stupid!" Willy yelled, Aasim just rolled his eyes.

"Oh? I'm being stupid? Your the one that can't think straight, if you could hear yourself-"

"Guys what the fuck?" Violet yelled, looking at the two in frustration. Willy turned to me and Louis.

"Violet told us to work on the traps together. But Aasim won't listen to anything I say!" Willy explained, I awkwardly looked at Willy and Aasim.

"That doesn't mean you need to scream at each other.." Louis replies, Aasim glared at him.

"Stay out of this. I have an idea for duffle bags filled with bricks, we drop them on the raiders, if they get into the admin building.. Willy here wants to use a giant idiotic swinging log, to take out one raider at most. It's completely stupid!" Aasim explained, crossing his arms.

"Your stupid!"

"Your being childish!"

"I am not! I'm trying to help!"

"So help! And stop arguing!"

"Aasim is right, we should use his brick trap. It sounds more practical." Clem spoke, cutting off their arguing.

"Mine is too!" Willy defended.

"No it isn't! It's exactly the kind of thing a child would think up, especially a child who has no idea what he's up against-" Suddenly Willy pulled back his hand and punched Aasim in the stomach. My eyes widened.

"What the shit?!" Violet yelled, she was also in shock. Willy quickly realized what he did and he ran off, I looked at Aasim.

"Woah.. are you okay?" I asked, Aasim nodded walking past us.

"Yeah fine.. shit!" Aasim cursed, holding his stomach. He walked over to the couches to sit down.

"Christ, we'll all kill each other before the raiders even get the fuckin' chance." Violet mumbled, Louis let out a sigh.

"Right, what we need is something to break the tension." Louis spoke, we turned and walked to the couch area, and we all followed. He sat on the chair next to Aasim.

"Hey buddie, hows it hanging?" Louis asked in a joking manner. I tried not to laugh.

"Dude. Fuck off." Aasim snapped, Louis just shrugged off his words. I sat on the ground next to Clem.

"Sulking in the corner isn't gonna help us fight off the raiders.. or turn that frown upside down Louis added, Aasim looked like he was going to stab Louis.

"You get more annoying everyday." Aasim snapped.

"Regardless.. I've come up with a plan to make everyone feel better. And that plan is a game." Louis pulled out the deck of cards, Violet looked at them awkwardly.

"Uh we haven't played a game in weeks.. since that night with Marlon.." Violet spoke, Louis began to shuffle the cards, and Aj and Tenn walked over to join us, Aj sat next to me and I gave his head a pat. Louis looked at Aasim and smirked.

"I mean, if you want to ask Ruby to come play... I don't mind waiting." Louis gestured to Ruby who Aasim was staring at, Aasim sent him a death glare.

"Shut up dude! I swear to god." Aasim hissed, looking away from him, Violet looked at him curiously.

"You've got a crush on Ruby?" Violet asked, and he stayed silent. Aj looked up at Louis.