Chapter Nineteen - Anger Management (Louis Choice) {Part 14}

We all just looked at Louis and Minnie in shock. Louis walked forward and Minnie quickly hugged him. I glared and watched her just in case. She pulled away and looked at him.

"After the attack I wasn't sure.. I mean.. I heard they burned half your school down." She spoke, she frowned.

"Who survived? Ruby? Mitch? Brody? ... Tenn..?" She asked, Willy looked down.

"Ruby and Tenn made it. Mitch.. didn't. And Brody.. um, she died." Willy announced, Minerva put her hand on her forehead.

"Is Tenn's boots holding up okay?" She asked, Aj looked at her in confusion.

"His boots..?" Aj questioned. Minnie frowned.

"They're so old, they're more holes than rubber.. I duct-taped them up last time I saw him but that was a while ago.." She explained Clem glared and crossed her arms.

"His boots are fine." She spoke, Minerva glared at her.

"Your Clementine. The girl who took over after Marlon died. That's weird.. I thought everyone would want to lean on their own.." She hissed. Clem rolled her eyes.

"Me and (Y/N) are in charge. If I'm leading so is she. We work together." She snapped, Minerva turned and looked at me.

"Your (Y/N?) you don't look like a leader." She sneered, I glared at her.

"I am. But why is that any of your business?" I defended, Minerva glared at me.

"Is that so? Well look at what a fantastic job you two have done." She spoke, Clem stared daggers at her.

"Excuse me?" She replied, Minerva turned away from us.

"Abel figured he could talk Marlon into handing everyone over like he and Lilly did.. like they did before." She began, she then turned to us again, getting close to Clem's face.

"You two ruined the whole plan." She snapped, I stepped in front of Clem in a protective manner. Louis put his hand on my shoulder.

"What are you talking about? Marlon traded you and Sophie like it was nothing!" Louis defended, Minerva looked at him.

"Yeah! And we all survived it! Marlon would have never made them fight like you two did. He wouldn't have gotten people killed!" Minerva hissed, glaring at me. I glared back and refused to step down to her.

"Your ridiculous Minerva. We saved everyone." I defended.

"Yeah. (Y/N) and Clem saved us." Louis added.

"Oh yeah? Then how come so many people are dead?" She snapped back.

"Really? He wouldn't have gotten people killed? He murdered Brody!" Clem announced, Minerva looked at her in shock.

"What?!" She spoke. It was silent for a bit before Louis broke it.

"Minerva.. where's Sophie?" He calmly asked. Minerva looked down sadly.

"She.. she died protecting the Delta.. a hero." She announced, my eyes widened. 'What did Lilly do to them..' I thought. Louis and Willy looked down sadly. Clem quickly stepped forward.

"A hero? God you-"

"Minerva!" A voice called out, interrupting our conversation. We all looked at each other in a panic.

"Shit!" Clem cursed out. We all quickly ran to hide again. Louis grabbed my hand and we both hid behind a bush together. We stayed silent when a familiar person came from behind the trees. Lilly.

"Rockingham!" She called out, Minerva quickly turned to her. My eyes widened. 'Rockingham..? Why does that sound familiar..?' I thought as I watched Minerva and Lilly's conversation.