Chapter Nine - Someone Old, Someone New. (Violet Choice) {Part 6}

My heart sank. Though, I wasn't really surprised. Aj quickly spoke up.

"Don't we get to vote? I vote that we stay." He told, Louis shook his head.

"That's not how it works." he replied. I looked down.

"I wish it did.." I mumbled, Violet looked at me. Aj looked a bit shocked, he then looked down in sorrow.

"Maybe it should be." Violet spoke, glaring at Louis. Louis glared back.

"You don't have to like it." He snapped.

"Good. 'Cause I don't!" She snapped back. Clem sighed.

"Fine. I get it. We'll learn to live with your decision.. somehow." Clem told. I shook my head and let out an angry sigh. I didn't agree, but I knew that if I said anything it wouldn't matter. Violet looked at us in shock.

"Seriously..? That's it? You know this is fucking wrong and your not gonna fight it at all?! (Y/N).. you didn't like the idea either! So why aren't you saying anything?" She asked me. I frowned.

"I.. I don't want to leave either Violet.. but we can just change everyone's minds.. thanks for trying though.." I spoke, Violet frowned at me. My heart ached.

"Yes (Y/N). And we won't be changing our minds." He agreed, I sighed. Aj looked at his hands, he looked like he might cry. I gave him a quick pat. Violet looked away and crossed her arms.

"So fucking stupid..." She mumbled, Louis looked at her.

"You said you'd go along with it. If we voted fairly." He told, Violet shook her head in disgust.

"It's bullshit. And you'd know it if you weren't so used to burying your head in the sand." Violet spat, Louis rolled his eyes.

"Oh. I'm burying my head in the sand? Hate Marlon all you want, but you can't tell me that Aj isn't dangerous too!" He told, pointing a finger at Aj. Aj looked shocked, then hurt. I glared at Louis and shook my head, He looked at Aj. Clem placed her hand on his shoulder. It was silent for a second, then Violet turned to us.

"We'll Wait for you to pack up. Then Louis and I'll escort you out past the safe zone. We'll make sure you get to the road safely." She explained, giving me another sad look. I nodded, and gave her one back. I really didn't want us to leave, and Violet didn't want us to either, and by the sad and frustrated looks I could tell she was pissed about it.

"It's not a lot. But at least you won't die on the way." Violet added, trying to give me a small smile. I gave her one too, though there was a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Thank you, both of you-"

"N-No..! Don't thank them..!" Aj spoke, cutting me off. We all looked at him in shock, even Louis and Violet.

"I-it's.. their fault we have to leave..! They're gonna get rid of us!" He hissed, Louis shook his head at him.

"Get him under control." He told us. Clem looked at Aj.

"Aj. Breathe." She demanded. Aj took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. I crossed my arms. Aj stepped forward.

"Where's Tenn..? I gotta say goodbye." Aj asked. Violet frowned.

"He was really upset about the vote. And, he's not talking to anybody. It's best to leave him alone when he's like this, but.... for the record.. he wanted you to stay." Violet reassured him. Aj nodded. Louis' eyes widened and he realized something. He quickly turned to us.

"Wait. Does Aj still have that gun?" He asked. I watched Aj walked over and grab the gun, he showed the gun to Louis who looked at it with a horrified expression. He shook it off and put his hand out towards the gun.