Chapter Fourteen - Let's Make A Plan (Violet Choice) {Part 9}

I walked through the doors of the nursery, My arm was patched up, and I had new bandages on my eye. After a few hours of rest I was ready to start planning with Clem. I walked towards the stairs of the admin building, walking past Marlon's old office. Suddenly someone came out of the office, and I turned to see who it was. I smiled when I saw it was Violet. She looked at me and her eyes widened.

"Oh.. Hey (Y/N).." She smiled and me, I gave her a smile back. She looked at my arm.

"How's your arm..?" She asked, worry in her voice. I waved it off.

"It's fine, nothing I can't handle." I reassured, she looked inside the office then gestured to me.

"Hey (Y/N).. can I talk to you for a bit?" She asked, I looked at her curiously but nodded, walking over to the office and walking inside. She closed the door behind her and I walked up to the desk, she sat down on the chair.

"Thanks for getting the stuff from the greenhouse, it really helps.." She started, I nodded.

"Yeah of course, you guys are giving me medical supplies.. it's the least I could do." I responded, she nodded and looked down at her feet.

"I was worried when you came back injured, you should rest and not push yourself (Y/N).." He admitted, my eyes widened a bit and I frowned.

"I'm okay, really Violet.. I wanna be able to help you guys too.. and not be bedridden all day.." I spoke, she sighed.

"I-I know.. but your helping us more than you think (Y/N).. Clem too. If you didn't stay to help us out, we would probably be killed or worse by the raiders.." She added, I couldn't help but smile at how worried Violet was being. My heart felt a bit warm and I sighed.

"It's nothing. Besides, even if you guys didn't let us help, I would probably sneak around and help you in whatever way I could without you knowing." I grinned, Violet chuckled a bit.

"Your probably right.." She agreed, we stared at each other a bit.

"I Uh.. I missed you Violet. I thought I might not be able to see you again.." I admitted, looking at me feet, I couldn't see Violets face, but I had a feeling that she was shocked.

"Me too (Y/N).. when you told us to run from the raiders, I thought you might die.. but you didn't.. and I'm glad you didn't." She spoke, I smiled at her and cringed as my arm ached in pain for a second. Violet looked at me with worried eyes.

"You should get some sleep (Y/N).. sorry for pulling you away from that, I just wanted to talk to you.." She muttered, I held my arm and chuckled.

"It's okay Violet, I wanted to talk to you anyway.. though your right, I should probably get some sleep.." I smiled, she nodded. I stood up and began walking to the door, when I realized I had another question. I turned to Violet.

"Hey.. Violet.. are you sure your okay with us staying?" I asked, Violet nodded.

"Of course (Y/N). Even if the others change their mind, I'll make sure you'll stay. No matter what." She responded confidently, I nodded and opened the door.

"I'm glad.. see ya tomorrow Violet." I spoke, she responded with a soft 'goodnight' and I left the room, closing the door behind me. I let out a sigh of relief, and began to walk towards the dorms.

I opened the door and noticed Clem standing by the desk, and Aj was sitting up. I smiled at them both.

"Hey you guys.. how are you doing Aj?" I asked, walking inside and closing the door. I walked over to Aj and he gave me a thumbs up.