Chapter Twelve - You Can Trust Me. (Louis Choice) {Part 8}

Mitch walked up to Me and Clem, He was clearly pissed. Me and Clem slowly turned to him, Clem glared and crossed her arms.

"Willy told me they were back, but I was like no way, Violet wouldn't just go against what we all decided." Mitch glared at us, I slowly began to feel the awkwardness sink in. The doors opened again and Ruby walked in, closing the door rather than slamming it.

"Shh! Would you keep it down? The little boy is asleep!" She hissed at Mitch, keeping her voice down. She walked next to him and gave him a glare. She smiled at both of us.

"His fevers already going down. He's gonna be okay." She announced, I let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank you Ruby.." I thanked, she gave me a nod. Mitch rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Great. We're just giving them our medicine too?" He complained, I glared at him. He was starting to act like a baby. I heard the sound of Violet standing up at her seat. She walked in front of me and Clem protectively, I looked at her.

"Mitch. Those raiders are getting ready to attack the school. We need Clem and (Y/N)'s help." She explained, though this didn't seem to shut Mitch up.

"Like hell we do. For all we know they are both just one of them." Mitch hissed, pointing a finger at me and Clem.

"They aren't! If you saw their leaders boot on Clem's neck, you'd know that." Violet defended.

"All I know is that ever since they showed up, it's been trouble." He yelled back, I glared at him.

"Look. We understand your angry Mitch, and that you lost a friend. But if you don't, bad shit will happen to all of us. Not just you. We want to help." I explained, Mitch looked at me and glared.

"I trust you to but a bullet in the back of my head." He snapped, Clem held my shoulder which calmed me down. I rolled my eyes and stepped away from him.

"Mitch!" Ruby yelled, Mitch just rolled his eyes.

"(Y/N) is going to the greenhouse to find barbed wire anything else she thinks we need for the fight and your going to help her." Violet ordered, Mitch cringed at this.

"Uh, no. I'm not." He defended, Violet glared at him in annoyance.

"Yes you are. It's too dangerous for her to go by herself and your good in a fight." Violet continued, I crossed my arms and looked at Mitch with a look the meant 'just fucking do it baby' Ruby noticed our stare down and walked beside us.

"I can go too. You know, to keep the peace." Ruby volunteered, Violet gave her a soft smile. Mitch scoffed.

"Fuck Vi, since when are you the one making the calls?" Mitch asked, giving Violet a slight shove. Ruby gasped and a glared at Mitch.

"Fucking chill Mitch." I snapped, he gave me a look then turned to Violet who was walking towards the desk.

"Since no one else stepped the fuck up." She announced, she turned to me.

"These two will meet you at the gate, and you can head to the greenhouse once I've explained the situation." She told, I nodded at her and began to walk away, but was stopped when someone grabbed my hand. I looked at Clem how gave me a worried look that said 'Please be careful.' I nodded and walked to the door. Mitch glared at me while Ruby was giving me a smile, I smiled at Ruby.

"See you soon." I spoke, before opening the door and leaving. I closed it behind me, and sighed quietly when I heard someone speaking.

"I'm so sorry little dude. Please be okay." I turned to the right and I was shocked to see Louis, who seemed to be apologizing to Aj, who was still sleeping. I stood and watched him until he noticed me staring. I gave him a small frown, and he looked at me, surprised. He slowly stood up and looked at Aj again before looking at me.