Chapter Six - Happy Safe Place. (Violet Choice){Part 3}

I sighed as I watched the walkers. They were still being distracted by Louis. The sound of the bell ring in my ears as my attention was focused on the horde, suddenly I snapped back to my senses when I heard Violet calling my name. I shook my head and focused. Violets face looked a little concerned.

"(Y/N).. you okay?" She asked me. I turned to her.

"I'm fine.. just a little worried about them.. I mean.. what if a walker sees them and gets in.. or the station is already full of walkers.." I kept listing all the possibilities that they might not be safe. Violet sighed.

"(Y/N).. I can watch the door on my own. I'm fine. They probably need another hand anyways." Violet told, I looked at her.

"Are you sure..?" I asked. She nodded. I gave her a small smile.

"Thank you Violet." I thanked, Violet smiled and nodded. I immediately stood up, but Violet quick grabbed my hand. I looked at her and she looked worried.

"Please.. be careful. Okay (Y/N)?" She told, saying the last part with a serious face. I nodded. She let go and I snuck towards the door. I held my breath as I slowly opened the door. Suddenly the sound of walkers suddenly rang out and I jumped towards it, pointing my machete at the sound, I sighed in relief when I noticed it was just the walker couple from earlier. I stood up and walked past them towards the security door. I placed my ear against it to listen and my heart sank, someone's voice that I didn't recognize was all I heard in the room.

"You look a little young to be out on your own... you got a group?.. I'm counting you and the three outside.. I'm thinking maybe more-"

"Tell me about your group first." My heart beat quickened at the sound of Clem's voice. 'I'm so glad she's okay..!' I thought to myself. Though I couldn't just stand here. I pushed the door a bit and it slowly opened. I froze. Clem looked over at the door and her eyes widened, the man continued to talk and hadn't noticed me yet. He laughed at Clem's defensive statement.

"Haha..! I miss the days when we weren't all so goddamn cagey.. it's just me and my ugly face out here... lonely. Ugly. And hungry.." he finished, he slowly bent down and placed the duffel bag he had in his hands down as well, he then unzipped it, me and Clem glared at him.

"Now, I'm gonna full this pack real slow now.." he began Clem turned towards him harshly.

"We worked hard to get this stuff!" She snapped at him, he looked up at her, and pointed the gun towards her. My heart sank and I gripped my machete. He simply ignored her and reached out to grab the food, suddenly Aj popped out of the hole and my eyes widened. The man stopped and pulled his hand back.

"Well hey there squirt. Playing hide and seek are we?" He chuckled to himself, Aj glared at him and pointed his gun at him. Me and Clem looked shocked, I almost spoke to him to tell him to stop, but I covered my mouth before I could. The man glared at him.

"Now that's impolite." He turned his gun towards Aj as well, my heart sank and I took another quiet step forward. Clem looked at me and gestured at me to stop.

"Don't. Steal from us." Aj ordered, his finger was over the trigger. The man raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not stealing. This ain't yours." He chuckled to himself.

"I can kill you you know." Aj reminded him, the mans expression didn't change at all. I was so nervous. I wanted to help but I couldn't risk Aj's life. I frowned, the feeling of helplessness fell over me.

"Come on kid. I'm faster than you." He smirked, Clem looked towards the gun in his hand, she seemed to be thinking of some kind of plan. Aj's grip seemed to tighten on the gun at the mans words. Suddenly the man grew impatient, he slowly began to stand up.