Chapter Seventeen - Demanding Directions (Violet Choice) {Part 12} [EP 3 START]

While searching for a place to call home... Aj, (Y/N) and I found an old boarding school, run by kids, deep in the forest.

Their leader was a guy named Marlon...

And Aj, pulled the trigger...

We told Aj what he'd done was murder, and that he'd have to atone for it.

The other kids agreed.

They voted to kick us out...

I thought we would never return.. then..

(Y/N), Aj, and I were attacked by Abel, one of the raiders Marlon had given the twins to. He was with someone I thought I'd never see again...

Lilly.

We were almost eaten by walkers, when suddenly.. one of them spoke to (Y/N).

His name was James. An ex-whisperer who didn't believe in killing walkers.

He helped us treat Aj, but without real medicine, he wouldn't make it.

The kids didn't turn away the sad sight of Aj, and let us back inside.

After I told them how we could defend against the raiders, they were willing to let us stay, at least until the fight..

(Y/N) decided to help Violet in the bell tower, they looked at the stars together...

And (Y/N) admitted she had feelings for her...

She felt the same way...

Then the raiders finally came. They busted open our gates, but the kids stayed hidden as planned.

Until Tenn ran out of cover, hoping for a chance to learn about his missing sisters.

The bomb went off. and attempting to save Tenn, Mitch threw himself at Lilly, and got a knife to the throat.

With only a second to decide.. I fired...

And saved Violet. I knew (Y/N) would smile at the sight of her, safe in her arms...

They got away with three of our friends, and we had no idea where they'd gone.

But we knew someone who did.

The sound of the wind blowing through the yards helped me calm down from the events of last night. I sat next to Mitch's body, trying to comfort Willy who was currently crying. I tried to forget about everything, but of course since it just happened I couldn't. The sound of footsteps made me look up at Clem who was walking over, to join us who were gathered around Mitch.

"Mitch.. I.." Willy managed to speak through sobs, I grabbed his shoulder and gave him a few pats.

"At the start.. I was so little.. and Mitch looked after me.. people said he was a dick sometimes.. but he was always nice to me.. but now he's gone.." Willy spoke, wiping his tears and sniffling.

"I didn't know him as well as you Willy. But he was a good person, he wanted to protect all of you. I know he didn't deserve this.. but you can't give up.. he wouldn't want you to." I reassured. He nodded.

"I promise you Willy, the people who did this? We're going to hit them back. They're going to regret ever coming near us." Clem spoke, determined. Willy nodded.

"If Mitch were here.. he wouldn't cry. He'd find a way to get our friends back. And he'd bash Lilly's brains out with a rock." He spat, my eyes widened a bit on that one.